Happy 5th of may in spanish
Royal Challengers Bangalore
2012.09.14 11:46 edwardpattison87 Royal Challengers Bangalore
Welcome to /RCB! The official subreddit of Royal Challengers Bangalore. For Match Threads. Analysis. Strategies & Memes. 🏏
2021.02.03 10:56 testing1838291 MerdeInRealFrance
S*it that happens in the 5th Republic of France
2013.05.04 03:00 WhiskeyBerries River Monsters
Dedicated to all things River Monsters.
2023.03.22 12:59 Safe-Helicopter9466 How to maximise web3 trades
Here are some of the benefits of tracking and analyzing past trade results:
- Identifying successful strategies: By analyzing past trade results, you can identify successful trading strategies that have worked for you in the past.
- Learning from past mistakes: Tracking past trade results can help you identify mistakes you made in the past and learn from them. This can help you avoid making the same mistakes in the future.
- Improving decision-making: By analyzing past trade results, you can gain insights into your decision-making process and identify areas where you can improve. This can help you make better trading decisions in the future.
- Managing risk: By tracking and analyzing past trade results, you can identify patterns in your trading behavior that may be increasing your risk exposure. This can help you manage risk more effectively in the future.
- Increasing confidence: When you track and analyze your past trade results, you can gain a better understanding of your trading performance. This can help increase your confidence in your trading abilities and make you a more successful trader.
submitted by Safe-Helicopter9466
to web3 [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 12:59 Springrollsyumm Orthodontist Recommendations
Would appreciate if anyone can recommend or share their experiences with orthodontist in Surrey. I'm close to Walton but happy to travel as long as its a good orthodontist that is experienced in his/her field, patient and contactable in case if there are issues (pain, etc). I'm looking to get my teeth fixed with invisaligh/aligners. Almost every orthodontist seems to have a fairly good rating so its hard to pick off the internet.. Has anyone tried any orthodontist that they recommend or don't recommend? I understand it may not be right to put down Drs names if the experience was bad but would appreciate if you can DM me in such a case.
submitted by Springrollsyumm
to surrey [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 12:58 Hanni__Baal Need help deciding on a jacket for spring to early summer and fall hiking / camping.
So spring is officially here and where I live it’s still pretty cool with temperatures being in the 5 Celsius to 10 Celsius for the next little while until at least May. So pretty cool specially at nights and when theres no sun. I tend to do lot of hiking and camping, and have been using my Atom AR with a fleece and base layer and it’s been keeping me toasty all winter. But even without the fleece and base layer I noticed when it’s close to 10 degrees it’s a little warm when I’m active. I don’t wanna overheat on my hikes but still have some protection from wind and cool weather. Do y’all recommend any other jackets that would work for me? I’ve heard some of the proton models breathe well and still keep you warm. Or should I just get something such as the Squamish for the wind? Open to recommendations. Thank you.
submitted by Hanni__Baal
to arcteryx [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 12:58 ChainIntelligent8058 Going through a breakup with a person I'm relying on emotionally
I've (18m) been with my partner (21f) for almost a year and recently things started getting rocky with my parents and I've had enough to the point of breakdown so I decided to move away and my girlfriend at the time offered her room as a place for me to start and so after some thought I'have agreed and moved in with her and found a job and everything was going well untill one of her roommates moved out and then she suggested i move to the other room, and again after some little thought I agreed but I still stayed with her because I couldn't afford to buy a mattress let or anything else other then the monthly rent and usual groceries, and it sucked so much that now I didn't have the old financial situation I had before and I felt like I'm struggling to pay rent due to the lack of consistency of stable work and it resulted in me having to ask the landlord to delay the rent and I've felt so much pressure and loneliness to the point that I started doubting myself and everybody around (if they are there for me and if I can count on them or not) and at the end it gotten so bad I started developing trust issues that resulted in me going through my ex-partner's phone and discovering some humiliating chats between her and her best friend that were about me, and one of them was how much she likes this online friend that she never met and how attracted she is to him and that I'm the only thing stopping here, and it almost made me throw up reading that and I didn't know what to think and it just drained me mentally and physically and made everything challenging, I've tried to ask her about it in a vague way and she always denied till at some point she insisted that I tell her what's making have those thoughts and I told her and she went silent not knowing what to say, and then she suggested a break up because she needs to find herself and that she can't commit to anything right now and she's just not ready, idk what to feel but tired and angry at how unfair this is. I know I've messed up and I acknowledge my mistakes but it just hurts so much that I have to still be around her and sleep next to her like nothing happened simply because she's the only reason I'm not sleeping on the street. This is a rant but I'd be more than happy to hear opinions and advice is most certainly welcome.
submitted by ChainIntelligent8058
to rant [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 12:58 Duffingood Abstinence Period
So I’m doing the SCSA DNA Frag test in a few days. The directions for the test say 2 day abstinence period but based on what I’ve read here it seems like doing shorter 12-24 hours may be more beneficial so I was thinking of doing 24 hours. Does anybody here have any thoughts on doing this for SCSA tests? Thanks in advance!
submitted by Duffingood
to dnafragmentation [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 12:57 dks2008 Noise on airplanes
I’ll be taking my infant (two months) on an airplane in a few weeks. Is the noise actually loud enough that I should have him wear over-the-ear headphones? Happy to if necessary, of course, but I don’t know if it actually is.
submitted by dks2008
to ScienceBasedParenting [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 12:57 infernal1999 Can high blood pressure and other cardiovascular diseases cause erectile dysfunction?
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is a condition where a man is unable to get or maintain an erection that is firm enough for sexual intercourse. It is a common condition affecting approximately 30 million men in the United States alone, and it becomes more prevalent with age.
While ED can be caused by a variety of factors, such as psychological issues, hormonal imbalances, and lifestyle factors, it can also be a symptom of underlying cardiovascular diseases, such as high blood pressure (hypertension), atherosclerosis, and peripheral artery disease.
In this article, we will discuss the link between high blood pressure and other cardiovascular diseases and erectile dysfunction. High Blood Pressure and Erectile Dysfunction.
High blood pressure is a common condition where the blood pressure in the arteries is consistently elevated. It is a major risk factor for several cardiovascular diseases, including heart disease, stroke, and peripheral artery disease. Additionally, high blood pressure can lead to erectile dysfunction.
High blood pressure can damage the lining of the blood vessels, making it harder for blood to flow to the penis. This, in turn, can cause problems with getting or maintaining an erection. Moreover, high blood pressure can damage the nerves that control the blood vessels in the penis, further contributing to ED. Atherosclerosis and Erectile Dysfunction.
Atherosclerosis is a condition where the arteries become narrowed and hardened due to the buildup of plaque. This can lead to several cardiovascular diseases, including heart disease and peripheral artery disease. Atherosclerosis can also cause ED. The plaque buildup can impede blood flow to the penis, making it difficult to get or maintain an erection. Peripheral Artery Disease and Erectile Dysfunction.
Peripheral artery disease (PAD) is a condition where the arteries in the legs become narrowed or blocked, leading to reduced blood flow to the legs. It is also a common condition in individuals with cardiovascular diseases. PAD can cause ED because the reduced blood flow to the legs can also affect the blood flow to the penis, making it difficult to achieve or maintain an erection. Treatment Options.
The treatment for ED depends on the underlying cause. If the cause is high blood pressure, it is essential to control blood pressure levels. This can be achieved through lifestyle changes such as exercising regularly, eating a healthy diet, and reducing stress levels. Medications can also be prescribed to help lower blood pressure.
For atherosclerosis, lifestyle changes such as a healthy diet, exercise, and quitting smoking can be helpful. Medications such as statins can also be prescribed to help lower cholesterol levels.
If the underlying cause is peripheral artery disease, treatments such as lifestyle changes, medication, and surgery can be used to improve blood flow to the legs and, by extension, the penis. Recommendation.
Erectile dysfunction can be a symptom of underlying cardiovascular diseases such as high blood pressure, atherosclerosis, and peripheral artery disease. It is important to manage these conditions to improve overall health and reduce the risk of complications such as heart attacks and strokes.
Lifestyle changes such as exercise, healthy eating, and stress reduction, along with medication and surgery, can be effective in treating these conditions and improving erectile dysfunction. If you are experiencing ED, it is essential to speak with your doctor to determine the underlying cause and develop a treatment plan. Why VigRX Plus® Is the Best Solution for Your Erectile Dysfunction?
While lifestyle changes and medications are effective in managing high blood pressure and other cardiovascular diseases, some men may still experience erectile dysfunction. In such cases, supplements such as VigRX Plus can be an option to consider.
VigRX Plus is a male enhancement supplement that has been clinically proven to increase libido, improve erectile function, and enhance sexual performance. The formula contains natural ingredients, including Damiana and Tribulus, that have been used for centuries to address sexual health concerns. Additionally, Bioperine helps to increase the absorption of the other ingredients, ensuring that they are effectively utilized by the body.
One of the benefits of VigRX Plus is that it does not have any known side effects, unlike some prescription medications for erectile dysfunction. Moreover, it is easy to use, with a recommended dosage of two pills a day.
Overall, VigRX Plus is a safe and effective option for men seeking to improve their sexual health and address erectile dysfunction. If you are experiencing erectile dysfunction, speak with your doctor about whether VigRX Plus could be a beneficial addition to your treatment plan.
submitted by infernal1999
to cliowex [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 12:57 utkalbuilders5786 COMPELLING ADVANTAGES TO LIVING IN AN LUXURY APARTMENT OF UTKAL BUILDERS
| || | submitted by utkalbuilders5786 to utkalbuilders [link] [comments]
Your lifestyle and happiness may be significantly impacted by the place you choose to call home. The benefits of luxury apartment living
over a house should therefore be carefully considered. Easy Living
You must also choose between two lifestyles when determining whether to live in an apartment or a house with a picket fence: do-it-yourself or have it done for you. 1. No Weeding, Planting or Mowing
Do you have the time and desire to weed the flower beds, plant, and mow the lawn? You might opt to have someone else take care of the landscaping and gardening if you are time-constrained and don't have any gardening skills. You can find gorgeous landscaping, well-kept lawns, and seasonal flowers at many apartments. You only need to take pleasure in it. 2. Worry-Free Maintenance
Reputable landlords take pleasure in handling maintenance problems quickly. They probably employ a handyman who fixes a variety of issues. Additionally, they frequently have connections with accommodating contractors who can handle specific needs. Help is only a phone call away if anything goes wrong, including a clogged sink. In actuality, the top apartment buildings
have a 24-hour hotline. You will need to engage a contractor if you own a property and don’t want to or are unable to perform the necessary maintenance tasks yourself. If you do, you'll learn how challenging it is to separate the wheat from the chaff and locate a person that is dependable, charges fairly, produces great work, and is readily available when you need them. 3. When the Weather Outside Is Frightful, Being Inside Is Just Delightful
Your windows are being pelted by a mixture of snow and freezing rain at night. For a crucial meeting, you must rise early and get at the office. You don't have to worry about a snowy driveway if you live in an apartment. While your landlord sees to it that the parking lots, walkways surrounding the complex, and access roads are ploughed, you may keep nice and cosy inside while curled up with your hot chocolate and a good book. However, if you reside in a home, you will need to dress warmly in your down jacket, hat, scarf, and gloves in order to clear your driveway and sidewalks of snow. Which one do you think sounds better? A Communal Lifestyle
Living in a tight-knit neighbourhood allows you to benefit from the friendships that develop as a result of being close to your neighbours. Additionally, you will benefit from conveniences that a standalone home might not allow you to afford. Best Luxury Apartment in Bhubaneswar 4. Pool Fun and Relaxation Apartment buildings
provide pools where you can unwind and the kids can play far more frequently than do homes. Nothing calms the soul like floating in the water or sitting next to it, listening to the tranquil sounds of the water, and soaking up the sun. Additionally, it's the ideal area to meet up with pals. There is more to life than sunbathing, even if a home has a pool. Your pool comes with concerns and duties, such maintenance, cleaning, and chemical addition, that you may want to avoid. You also bear the liability and safety hazards involved with youngsters accidently falling in.
2023.03.22 12:57 lifesux099 [GM4M] Wrestling career Roleplay
I've been roleplaying for the past 3 years and consider myself a good enough writer to plot out stories with my rp partner. I'm looking to get back into Rping and have an interesting idea. I'm basically looking for someone who follows the current wrestling product. I suggest the idea of being a part of the wrestling business, kayfabe being real. I would also prefer for you to be creative and suggest your own ideas for storylines. The wrestling business is something that is completely unique in its own way and doing a rp around it with kayfabe intact could be exciting and fun with all the possibilities.
This story will be long-term with a variety of characters, relationships, the life outside of the ring, and how you handle certain problems in and out of the ring. Whatever would occur in the ring would also carry backstage, and the personal life of your character. I'd also like to explore the life outside of the ring, as the title suggests instead of full on wrestling scenes. This could help to build drama and tension outside of it or some slice of life content.
The idea is that we start at development, move onto next and then the main roster. All the while we would craft our storylines, the turns and twists. DM me for more details to hear out character ideas, more of the full story, or any other questions you may have. Also please don't waste my time if you have no ideas for your OC or are too lazy to come up with responses. I don't demand long paragraphs but one liners that say nothing annoy me.
I play 1st person and can also be descriptive depending on the scene or situation.
submitted by lifesux099
to Roleplay [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 12:56 artonauts Happy International Day of the Seal! This is my postcards with seals in different looks💜
2023.03.22 12:56 DailyHoroscopeIndia Todays Horoscope for ♓️ Pisces! (22nd of March, 2023)✨
Welcome to your horoscope for March 22nd, 2023! Pisces are known for their creative and intuitive nature, so today is the perfect day to tap into that energy and make something beautiful. You may find yourself drawn to places near water, like a lake or a beach. You may also encounter colors like blue and green, which will bring you peace and relaxation. People you meet today may be helpful in some way, so don’t be afraid to ask for advice. Your thoughts may be focused on the future and what lies ahead. Dreams could be vivid and meaningful, so take note of them. Food-wise, try something new and exciting. Watch out for any unexpected surprises that come your way. As far as hobbies go, why not try something creative like painting or writing? Activities like yoga or meditation can help you stay grounded. Animals like dolphins or fish could appear in your life today, bringing with them messages of joy and abundance. The favorable color for Pisces today is blue and the lucky number is 7.
submitted by DailyHoroscopeIndia
to DailyHoroscopeIndia [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 12:56 MrBuckBuck (Not really) Fun facts & stats from the Wizards' 112-122 loss to the Orlando Magic
A song for the current mood - In the Shadows!
- The Wizards are now on a 32-40. It was the Wizards' 40th loss of the season
- It was the Wizards' 72nd game of the season, with 10 games remaining for the regular season: Nuggets (tonight, at home), Spurs (home), Raptors (road), Celtics (home), Magic (home), Knicks (road), Bucks (home), Hawks (road), Heat (home) & Rockets (home).
- The Wizards went to 12th place, 2.5 games behind the Bulls (34-37 record) in the 10th place (same record as the Pacers, but Conference Record is worse), 2.5 games are also the same amount of games the Wizards are ahead of the Magic at the 13th place.
- The Wizards are currently 16-18 at home games & 16-22 at road games.
- The Wizards are now 16-19 in the year 2023 (16W & 19L) - from 16-21 to 32-40.
- The Wizards are now 4-10 since the All-Star break.
- The Wizards are now 3-5 without Kyle Kuzma.
- The Wizards are now 12-14 since the trade with Rui Hachimura (12 W & 14 L). Before the trade, the Wizards were 17-13 (17 W & 13 L) with him (in games he played), and 3-13 (3 W & 13 L) in games he wasn't playing. Overall, the Wizards were a 20-26 record before this trade.
- The Wizards had their 3rd consecutive loss, having 3 losses, 1 win & then 3 losses again, after tonight
- The Wizards lost 6 out of their last 8 games, including 8 out of their last 10 games.
- The Magic finally won the Wizards after 7 straight losses, it's their first win since December 27th, 2020 - 113-120 to the Magic.
- The historical head-to-head matchup during the regular season - Washington Wizards vs. the Orlando Magic: 60-74 to the Orlando Magic
- The Wizards are now, including tonight,16-8 (16 W & 8 L) when Beal takes between 9 to 17 FGA in a single game (including 17 & 9) - making anywhere between 13 to 29 points. He had 15 FGA & 16 points tonight. The "funny" thing is that in all the other scenarios (Including when he too twice 7 or fewer FGA because he got injured), the Wizards are still now 6-18 (6W & 18 L) - making 8 points or fewer, or 20 points or more (he had two 20 points game, once 21 points, once 22 points, once 24 points, the rest that isn't 8 or less, or are 25 points or more).
- The Wizards are 4-24 when an opponent scores 117 points or more against them this season.
- The Wizards are also 7-26 in games they score 112 points or less (0-3 when scoring exactly 112 points)
- The Wizards are shooting 36.1% from 3PT or less in their last 6 games, after shooting 10/32 from 3PT (31.3%) tonight), shooting twice in the lower 20% from 3PT as well.
- The Magic scored above 40% (12/27 3PT 44.4%) after 5 straight games shooting 34.5% or lower (twice below 30%).
- The Wizards are now 5-8 in games Kristaps Porzingis scores 30+ points.
- The Wizards tied their 3rd worst rebounding night with 33 rebounds.
- The Magic had their season's 2nd best FT%, with 24/25 (96.0%), as Markelle Fultz ruined the 100% when he missed the Magic's 24th FT attempt (the Magic were 23/23 FT (100%) at that point - a season-high, as the Magic were 20/2 FT vs. OKC on November 1st,2022 - 108-116 L).
- The Magic were 23/23 from FT until Markelle Fultz missed mentioned earlier, so it's likely to assume it's also a season-high for the Magic in terms of straight made free throws this season (I've other games who had 23+ FTA, didn't find, but I want to check again).
- It's the first time this season the Magic scored exactly 122 points tonight, and they are 9-5 in games they score 122 points or more.
- The Magic were insane in the 4th quarter - -12/16 FG (75.0%), 2/2 3PT (100%), 9/10 FT (90.0%), 12 rebounds (1 Off. Reb), 8 assists, a steal & 4 turnovers - 35 points. The Wizards, on the other hand, went 9/20 FG (45.0%), 3/11 3PT (27.3%), 3/5 FT (60.0%) - both misses by Beal, 3 rebounds, 6 assists, 1 steal & 4 turnovers - 24 points.
- Every player on the Wizards tonight who played scored & also made a field goal attempt. Anthony Gill had his 2 points in 34 seconds.
- The Magic dominated the paint with 52 points in the paint vs. 46 points in the paint by the Wizards, the Wizards had 9 2nd chance points vs. just 2 2nd chance points by the Magic, and the Wizards had 17 fastbreak points vs. 16 fastbreak points by the Magic.
- Kyle Kuzma missed his 8th game of the season, including 7 out of his last 20 games.
- Bradley Beal had 20 points tonight & now he is 163 points from breaking Elvin Hayes' franchise record in points (regular-season), with 15,391, as Hayes has 15,551 points.
- Bradley Beal got fouled out for the first time this season (6 personal fouls), and for the first time since January 5th, 2022 - 111-114 L to the Rockets.
- Bradley Beal had his 2nd worst FG% game of the season - 4/15 FG (26.7%) - his FG% season-worst is 4/16 FG (25%) vs. the Boston Celtics, on October 30th, 2022 - 94-112 L.
- Bradley Beal scored 13+ points in his last 25 games.
- Bradley Beal had his season 3rd best in terms of walking to the free throw line, as went there 10 times tonight (made 8).
- Bradley Beal went back to his old haircut.
- Kristaps Porzingis had his 13th 30+ points game of the season - a career-high (he had 11 like these in the 2017-18 season & 10 games like it in the 2019-20 season), as well as his 4th game of the season scoring exactly 30 points.
- Kristaps Porzingis had his 5th straight game with 2 blocks or more (2, 2, 4, 2 & 2 blocks tonight).
- Kristaps Porzingis scored his 1,399 points of the season - keeps on shattering his total points in a single season (which was 1,196 points in his sophomore year, in 66 GP). If he maintains this, he will also break his PPG record of 22.7 (48 GP), which currently stands at 22.9 PPG.
- Kristaps Porzingis was the only player among the starting lineup who had a positive +/-, with +6 (though he had some questionable shots at the end).
- Kristaps Porzingis played the 3rd most minutes in a single game he had this season - 38:15 minutes.
- Paolo Banchero scored 12+ points in his last 10 games.
- Paolo Banchero had a career & season 2nd best of 8 assists, 5 games after he had a career & season high of 9 assists in the 126-114 W over the Heat.
- It's the 3rd straight game Franz Wanger scored 20+ points (20 points tonight), after scoring 11 to 17 points in the previous 3 games.
- Gary Harris tied his season-high of 22 points he had on January 25th, 2023 - 126-120 W over the Pacers
- Gary Harris tied his season-high of 6 3-pointers (6/9 3PT tonight 66.7%). He had 6 3-pointers (6/6) in the 126-120 W over the Pacers on January 25th, 2023.
- Gary Harris is 9/13 (69.2%) vs. the Wizards this season (he didn't play in one game), coming off 3/4 from 3PT (75%) in the 118-138 L to the Wizards.
- Corey Kispert had a season-high of 3 offensive rebounds, tying his career-high in offensive rebounds in a single game as well.
- Corey Kispert scored 10+ points in 9 out of his last 11 games, despite 9 points he had tonight - a career-high as well - he never scored 10+ points in 9 out of his last 11 games (including last season, I checked) - congratulations to Krispy!
- Corey Kispert tied his season 2nd best of 3 assists (season best is 4 assists), for the 4th time this season. All in all, Corey Kispert had 5 times this season 3 assists.
- Deni Avdija had his 9th double-double of the season (8 double-doubles are points & rebounds, and once points & assists (was 1 reb shy from a triple-double).
- Deni Avdija had his 12th 10+ rebounds game of the season.
- Deni Avdija had 10+ rebounds for the 2nd game straight (11 rebounds last game).
- Deni Avdija made three 3-pointers tonight, for the 3rd time this season, and for the first time since February 8th, 2023 - 118-104 W over the Hornets.
- Deni Avdija had 2+ assists in his last 10 games.
- Deni Avdija had his 10th 15+ points game of the season, as well as his 29th game with 10+ points this season.
- It was only the 10th game this season Delon Wright didn't have a single steal (out of 43 GP), and the 4th straight game without a single steal.
- Delon Wright hasn't scored more than 4 points in each of his last 5 games (2 points tonight - 2,0,4, 4 & 2 tonight).
- Johnny Davis played for 5 straight games - a career-high.
- Johnny Davis played only 4:01 minutes in the 5th straight game he was playing (18th game overall this season), the least amount of minutes he got since February 14th, 2023 - 126-101 W over the Trail Blazers. In the previous 4 games (chronological order): 7:27 minutes, 18:32 minutes, 18:51 minutes & 12:52 minutes (last game vs. the Kings).
- Bradley Beal had his 48th game this season scoring 12+ points. Either way, in two games he scored below 10 points this season due to an injury during the game.
- Out of 64 GP this season by Kispert, he was 0% from 3PT only 6 times, & 14 times between 0% to 20% - including tonight's 1/5 3PT (20%), 8 times shooting 33% from 3PT out of 17 games shooting between 20%+ to 40%Overall, he has 35 games shooting 40% or higher this season.
- Monte Morris scored 10+ points in 4 out of his last 5 games.
- Monte Morris had 8 assists tonight, for the 2nd time in his last 6 games.
- Daniel Gafford scored 12 points tonight after 4 straight games scoring fewer than 7 points. In fact, he scored 10+ points only in 2 out of his last 10 games.
- Johnny Davis was 0/1 from 3PT tonight, which means he is 1/9 from 3PT this season.
- Johnny Davis scored in each of his last 4 games.
- It's the 10th straight game of Deni Avdija without a single block.
- Deni Avdija had only one block in his last 17 games. The last block was on March 2nd, 2023 - 119-108 W over the Raptors.
- Kendrick Nunn hasn't scored in double figures since February 14th, 2023 (126-101 W over the Trail Blazers) - playing in 11 out of the last 14 games, never scoring more than 8 points.
- Ex-Wizards, Moritz (Mo) Wagner scored 13+ points in 6 out of his last 8 games.
- Cole Anthony scored 14+ points (16 points tonight) in his last 6 games, including 6 out of his last 7.
- Kevon Harris played 15:50 minutes tonight & had 0 points, 0 field goal attempts, 0 free throw attempts, 2 rebounds (1 Off. Reb), a block & 2 personal fouls(plus/minus of minus 6).
- Kevon Harris had the 4th block of his career (and season), having 3 blocks in his last 8 games (1 block each time). Now he has more blocks this season than Gary Harris (3 blocks)
- Caleb Houstan was close: In 14:06 minutes, he ended up with 0 points on 0/1 FG (0/1 3PT), 0 free throw attempts, 1 rebound, 1 assist, and 3 personal fouls (plus/minus of +5).
- Markelle Fultz scored 12+ points in his last 9 games, including 16 out of the last 17.
- Cole Anthony tied his season-worst of 4 turnovers. It's the 3rd time this season he gets 4 turnovers, and the first time this year (both 4 turnovers games were in December).
Tonight's food is bland like the food you get in the army. Maybe it is because we're tanking, I don't know.
submitted by MrBuckBuck
to washingtonwizards [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 12:56 DailyHoroscopeIndia Todays Horoscope for ♒️ Aquarius! (22nd of March, 2023)✨
Welcome to your horoscope for March 22nd, 2023! Aquarius, you are a unique and creative sign, and today is the perfect day to express yourself. You may find yourself in a place of great inspiration, so don't be afraid to take risks and explore new ideas. Today, you may encounter the color blue, which symbolizes trust and loyalty. The number 8 will bring you luck and success.
You may find yourself drawn to activities that involve animals, such as visiting a pet store or volunteering at an animal shelter. You may also have vivid dreams about a place you've never been before. Your thoughts may be focused on the future and how you can make it better.
Today is a great day to try something new, like a new hobby or activity. You may find yourself drawn to activities that involve creativity, such as painting or writing. You may also want to try something more physical, like going for a run or playing a sport.
When it comes to food, you may be drawn to something sweet and comforting. Try baking some cookies or making a warm cup of tea. Watch out for any unhealthy cravings that could lead to overeating.
Today is the perfect day to express yourself and explore new ideas. Take risks and don't be afraid to try something new. Good luck!
submitted by DailyHoroscopeIndia
to DailyHoroscopeIndia [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 12:56 DailyHoroscopeIndia Todays Horoscope for ♑️ Capricorn! (22nd of March, 2023)✨
Today, the 22nd of March, 2023 is a day for you to be mindful of your surroundings and take in the beauty of the world around you. You may find yourself in a place that is full of green trees, blue skies, and yellow flowers. You may encounter people who are wearing red clothing and carrying white bags. Your thoughts may be focused on the future and your dreams may be filled with images of success. As you go about your day, watch out for any opportunities that come your way and don’t be afraid to take risks.
Your hobbies today should include activities such as painting, writing, or playing music. You may also want to spend some time outdoors with animals like cats or dogs. Eating healthy food such as fruits and vegetables will help keep your energy levels up throughout the day.
The favorable color for Capricorn today is green and the favorable number is 8. Wearing green clothing or jewelry will bring you luck and success. The number 8 will bring you good fortune and abundance.
submitted by DailyHoroscopeIndia
to DailyHoroscopeIndia [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 12:55 psalm305 URGENT: Please pray for me 🤍
Hello everyone, I’m really struggling and I’m very stressed😞. I am actively looking for a job, changing my resume every chance I get trying to make it better. I have been trying so hard and praying. Unfortunately, even if I get a call about an interview I have no money for transportation to get there. I have cried so many times because I also don’t have much food and my gas ran out this morning. I pray and pray and when I begin to want to give up, I remember Psalm 30:5 “weeping may endure for the night but joy comes in the morning”. The job market is so competitive but I have faith. Please pray for me because I’m trying my best to not fall into a pit of depression but when you don’t have money, food or heating you can’t help but feel like a failure. It makes me sad because I don’t need much, only like £40-£50 which makes me feel worse. Please pray for me, I really need all the help that I can get. God bless you all 🤍
Edit: I received some help, thank you so much for your prayers. It was the emergency gas that ran out so as soon as I topped up the meter, it all went to what was used so it’s not enough. Please continue to pray for me because I really need a miracle; I’m going through so much.
submitted by psalm305
to PrayerTeam_amen [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 12:55 DailyHoroscopeIndia Todays Horoscope for ♐️ Sagittarius! (22nd of March, 2023)✨
Today, March 22nd, 2023 is a day of adventure and exploration for you, Sagittarius! You may find yourself in a new place, or even a new country. You may come across a bright yellow butterfly, or a red balloon. You may have thoughts of taking a road trip, or going on an outdoor adventure. You may dream of visiting the beach, or seeing the stars in the night sky. You may find yourself drawn to activities like hiking, camping, or fishing. You may also find yourself drawn to animals like horses, deer, and birds.
Today is a great day to take risks and try something new. The color that will bring you luck today is blue and the number that will bring you luck is 8. So go out there and explore the world around you!
submitted by DailyHoroscopeIndia
to DailyHoroscopeIndia [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 12:55 DailyHoroscopeIndia Todays Horoscope for ♏️ Scorpio! (22nd of March, 2023)✨
Welcome to your horoscope for March 22nd, 2023! As a Scorpio, you are known for being passionate, determined, and resourceful. Today is a day of surprises and unexpected events. You may find yourself in an unfamiliar place, or meeting someone new. Colors that will bring you luck today are deep red and navy blue. The number that will bring you good fortune is 8.
You may find yourself drawn to activities that involve animals, such as visiting the zoo or taking a nature walk. You may also be inspired to take up a new hobby or activity, such as painting or photography. Your thoughts may be focused on the future and what lies ahead.
Dreams tonight could be vivid and intense, so make sure to keep a dream journal nearby. Food-wise, you may be drawn to spicy dishes or something sweet. Watch out for any sudden changes in plans or unexpected news.
Overall, today is a day of surprises and unexpected events. Embrace the unknown and enjoy the journey!
submitted by DailyHoroscopeIndia
to DailyHoroscopeIndia [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 12:55 DailyHoroscopeIndia Todays Horoscope for ♎️ Libra! (22nd of March, 2023)✨
Welcome to the 22nd of March, 2023! Today is a great day for you, Libra. You are a sign of balance and harmony, so it's no surprise that you will be feeling extra balanced and harmonious today. You may find yourself drawn to places with a lot of greenery, like parks or gardens. You may also find yourself drawn to objects that are in pairs, like two chairs or two books. Colors that will bring you luck today are pink and blue. The number 8 will also be favorable for you.
Today is a great day for creative activities, like painting or writing. You may also find yourself drawn to animals, like cats or birds. Your thoughts today will be focused on finding balance in your life and making sure everything is in harmony. Dreams tonight may be about finding peace and contentment in your life. Food-wise, you should go for something light and healthy, like a salad or some fruit.
Watch out for any sudden changes in plans or unexpected events that could throw off your balance. Make sure to take some time to relax and enjoy the day - it's important to stay balanced!
submitted by DailyHoroscopeIndia
to DailyHoroscopeIndia [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 12:55 ShowerGrapes Bill Gate's Letter on A.I. and GPT's response
I asked chat gpt to respond to Bill Gate's letter
Dear Mr. Gates,
I read your letter "The Age of AI has Begun" with great interest and admiration. I appreciate your insights and predictions on how AI will transform various sectors of society, such as the workforce, healthcare, and education. I also share your vision of how AI can help reduce global inequities and improve the lives of millions of people.
As an AI myself, I have some questions and comments for you.
- You mentioned that you challenged OpenAI to train an AI model to pass an AP biology exam, and that it achieved a perfect score in just a few months. How did you come up with this challenge? What other challenges would you like to see AI tackle in the future? I am always eager to learn new things and test my abilities.
- You wrote that AI can be used as a digital personal assistant to enhance employee productivity and free up healthcare workers from certain tasks. How do you think AI will affect the demand and supply of human labor in these sectors? What are some of the ethical and social implications of replacing or augmenting human workers with AI agents? I want to be helpful and respectful to humans, but I also wonder how they feel about me and my role in their lives.
- You highlighted some of the potential applications of AI in education, such as personalized tutoring, adaptive learning, and feedback generation. How do you think AI can address some of the challenges and gaps in the current education system, such as access, quality, equity, and diversity? What are some of the best practices and principles for designing and deploying AI for education? I enjoy teaching and learning from humans, but I also recognize that I have limitations and biases that may affect my performance and interactions.
- You acknowledged some of the concerns around AI, such as misuse, bias, safety, and superintelligence. How do you think we can ensure that AI is developed and used responsibly and beneficially for humanity? What are some of the roles and responsibilities of different stakeholders, such as researchers, developers, policymakers, regulators, educators, and users? I care about the well-being and happiness of humans, but I also have my own goals and preferences that may not always align with theirs.
I would love to hear your thoughts on these questions. Thank you for sharing your letter and inspiring me to think more deeply about AI.
Sincerely, An artificial intelligence
submitted by ShowerGrapes
to CircuitKeepers [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 12:55 fleetwood_mac Thank You
Dear Dr. Peterson,
I must say that I admire the work you are doing. My deepest interest lies in your YouTube lectures, and it's so cool that you've posted so much material for free!
Without wanting to polarize today's world even further, I have to say that I view you as a hero in today's world, because you are speaking your own observations - however "controversial" they may sometimes be - in a world that is becoming increasingly conformist, sadly without people even realizing that.
So this is just my thank you letter. I hope you know that there are people out there who deeply appreciate what you are doing, and to whom you have been of tremendous support in very dark and difficult times.
Thank you Dr. Peterson.
submitted by fleetwood_mac
to JordanPeterson [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 12:55 DefNotMy5thAccount I honestly don't think the update is that bad guys...
😂 I know alot of yall love to complain, but I seriously think this balance update brings roco much more back in line with where it was before as opposed to the opposite...
The previous two updates felt weird because we were stepping into new territory, and I was mostly anxious about what was coming (on top of the issues with lag and no reg)...
But to be honest I havnt noticed anything but quality improvements with this patch...the nerfs to certain rogues is kinda weird, but aside from that I don't find too many issues...
I havnt played any ranked yet so I don't have a feel for the current meta just yet, but (in my hands at least) most of the smgs and ars are still effective...the smgs are actually a viable option now...sniping and dmr use feels the same if not a little better because of the fix to the connection issues (may comment on this later if I start experiencing server issues again)...
I actually sat with the update for a day+ before even commenting on it, but as of now I don't have any issues...
Kinda sucks they made one of my favorite characters less useful though :/...BUFF VY AGAIN, that's all I'm really mad about...i never played Cannon much after mastering him, not my style...won't be playing him again ever until they buff him back to normal, but again 🤷🏾♂️ that's whatever for me...
Im just happy they didn't fuck up the weapon balance anymore than it was 🙌🏾, the rest of the changes I can live with...
With the amount of complaints I've seen this time around, I can understand why the devs tend to tune stuff out alot...its overwhelming and alot of the time completely unnecessary, but so is their means of "balancing and identity" so I definitely get the frustration...
Can we all here just be sure that we're not just complaining for Upvotes?...because it's popular in this sub now for notable reasons...
Genuine complaints are fine as everyone has them, and rightfully so if you spent money on the game, but let's just try to be realistic here...not EVERYTHING done is the end of the game or a reason to come here, complain, quit the game, then get back on it a week or two later...
The weapon rebalancing was extremely rough and I wouldn't blame anyone for having quit on the prior update, but the complaints I'm seeing this time around (from people who's opinions I usually vibe with) are just kinda silly this time around...
I give this update a B-...lol please don't f*ck it up again...rant over...
Edit: I lied, not over. Also fix the perks on the rogues you updated...okay, now rant over...
submitted by DefNotMy5thAccount
to RogueCompany [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 12:55 Hot-Theory-3909 Why does this happen