Omar kelly twitter
Star vs. The Forces of Evil
2014.08.02 01:54 Waddles77 Star vs. The Forces of Evil
Welcome to the Star VS the Forces of Evil subreddit. The show ended in May 2019, but that doesn't mean the fun is over! You might be a brand-new fan looking for a show that's a little weird and wild, or maybe you're an old fan still lurking around because you aren't ready to say goodbye to our beloved show. Either way, you're welcome here!
2012.03.14 18:41 Machine Gun Kelly Fans
Machine Gun Kelly (MGK) is a multitalented artist from Cleveland, Ohio. His highly anticipated studio album “Mainstream Sellout” is out now on all platforms
2010.08.22 05:08 thatguy142 Miami Dolphins
The official subreddit of the Miami Dolphins football team. Discussions about the latest team news, players, game recaps, and more!
2023.06.04 21:38 Fancy_Tea_6182 My ranking of all 72 new era contestants
This is based on how "strong" of casting choices I thought they were:
- Carolyn: Great person, sweet backstory, entertaining at ALMOST all times, and fairly good at the game. Can you get any better?
- Cody: Another A+ casting choice, good at the game, entertaining, sweet person and backstory, and hot. One of the few redeeming qualities of 43.
- Sydney: The reason I put Carolyn as entertaining at ALMOST all times is because Sydney literally was entertaining at ALL times.
- Maryanne: Probably my favorite female winner ever. Hilarious, sweet, good at the game, just amazing.
- Yam Yam: We really got spoiled by Maryanne and him winning. What's not to love about Yam Yam?
- Xander: Another contestant you just can't help but absolutely love
- Ricard: Fun villain with a heart type character
- Carson: The last of the A+ casting choices. Hot nerd who's good at the game. Him, Yam Yam, and Carolyn truly were a wet dream.
- Elie: She was kind of annoying at times but she always pretty much managed to be entertaining.
- Tori: Same as Elie
- Josh: Probably an unpopular opinion but I thought he was amazing. The dialogue between him, Carolyn, and Yam Yam was hilarious and just in general he was such a fun character IMO.
- Mike: Fun, nice guy, who was good at the game. Very solid casting choice.
- Tiffany: Really the only "older woman" to not be shafted in the edit so far in the new era. She was no nonsense and not afraid to play the game hard. She was great!
- Danny (44): Funny guy and decent enough gameplayer
- Zach: Ugh, so much potential as a character in just one episode!
- Shan: I personally never thought she was as great as others did but she was still pretty solid.
- Jonathan: He was a bit mixed in the post-merge but pre-merge he was absolutely amazing. Truly a Goliath if there ever was one.
- Frannie: It took me a while to warm up to her because she looked so much like Kellyn. Eventually I realized though how great she was. Very sweet person and fun showmance with Matt.
- Matt: Same as Frannie, just a fun couple in general
- Gabler: He was a great, fun character in the pre-merge. He faded a bit in the post-merge but he was alright than also I suppose. A decently fun winner overall.
- Heather: So robbed with the edit. She was hilarious and a fairly good gameplayer it sounds like also.
- Naseer: A very fun, likeable guy
- Evvie: A bit gamebotty at times but something so likeable about her despite that
- Jenny: Just a really fun, sweet, likeable person. Always smiley and happy
- Owen: He had his moments
- Jesse: Another one who I think is very overrated. Yeah, he knew how to play the game but he was like watching paint dry with how boring he was
- Brad: Fun, chaotic character the short time he was there but it was bound to lead to an early boot and/or get old soon if I had to guess.
- Omar: Surprsingly I don't find anything he did super memorable even though he seemed like he was always relevant
- Ryan: Fun comic relief type character
- Daniel: Sweet backstory and appreciate him trying to play the game hard but he just was not good at it at all and was bound to have it all backfire sooner rather than later.
- Rocksroy: A bit of a "guilty pleasure" I suppose. No clue how he even got close to being cast but he had some really funny moments out there for sure
- Sami: Meh, he was okay I guess
- Noelle: Liked her backstory a lot but otherwise didn't get a ton from her
- Matthew: Very undecided on him, his edit was kind of all over the place
- Geo: An underrated character IMO. Not a good player but he was a decently fun character
- Voce: Showed promise his short time there
- Lindsay (42): She seemed to develop a bit of a "Kelly Goldsmith" persona in confessionals at time but overall I think was just too "normal" for Survivor
- Cassidy: Some of her snarky moments were kind of fun but she just didn't really connect with me, others of her snarky moments just were kind of annoying IMO
- Karla: Boring gamebot, at least she had some success
- Hai: He just wasn't likeable at all, and not even in a "love to hate" kind of way. Just in kind of an annoying, bratty kind of way
- Drea: Same as Hai, which is too bad as she seemed fairly good at the game and nice backstory. She was just so unnecessarily nasty out there though.
- Jaime: Her sweet personality was great but I'm not sure we saw her really "play the game" really at all
- Bruce: I feel I can't rank him higher given how little we saw of him. From what we saw he seemed really sweet and likeable. Look forward to seeing him again in 45.
- Morriah: Again, I wish so much wae could have seen more from her. But from what we saw we didn't get a ton
- Romeo: Nice guy
- Danny (41): Also, a nice guy
- Chanelle: Seemed to be willing to play the game decently hard but just was kind of boring/not super likeable overall for me
- Liana: Same as Chanelle, I just didn't find her very entertaining/likeable despite her clearly being willing to play the game.
- Genie: Sweet backstory and loved her as a person/how nice she was out there. But she clearly had no clue how the game worked sadly.
- Nneka: Same as Genie, nice person and it was hilarious how little she seemed to care about losing challenges. But she just had no clue in the slightest how the game worked
- Heidi: Showed some fun energy in the finale but otherwise was completely unremarkable the rest of her time tehere
- Lauren: She had an occasional fun moment but never seemed in the loop strategically and just didn't provide much at all to the season
- Marya: LOVED her backstory with her brother. Other than that though, she just was not a fun character at all and not really a gameplayer at all either
- Jackson: Sweet backstory and seemed likeable enough his short time there but he was hardly there
- JD: He was alright but not a good player and his constant overplaying was sure to make him an early boot
- Deshawn: I could just never really "connect" with him in any way. IDK
- James: Probably the most boring villain the show has had
- Lydia: Great opening conessional and her being the caller was funny. Other than that, nada.
- Maddy: Irrelevant female pre-merge gamebot of 44 #1
- Claire: Irrelevant female pre-merge gamebot of 44 #2
- Helen: Irrelevant female pre-merge gamebot of 44 #3
- Sarah: Irrelevant female pre-merge gamebot of 44 #4
- Sara: Sweet backstory but overall not super interesting/didn't seem to really be a big gameplayer
- Erika: Possibly an unpopular opinion but I thought she was a terrible casting choice. Her only real "redeeming" moment was her getting emtotional and sharing her backstory when exiled. Other than that, she was so boring and IMO quite cold. Not a very good player eithegot lucky with her win I feel like.
- Kane: Him playing with the sword was cute but other than that he really didn't give anything
- Justine: Ehh, she showed some spice at times but otherwise was completely forgettable sadly
- Jeanine: She played the game but was so boring/unremarkable as a character
- Dwight: His pants were AMAZING!!! Yeah, that's about all I can remember about him
- Brandon: Maybe the hottest guy of the new era. And....... well.... umm.....
- Abraham: Very satisfying first boot. Jsut didn't seem interesting at all
- Swati: Poster child for why 19 is too young to be cast on the show
- Lindsay (43): Who?
submitted by Fancy_Tea_6182
to survivor [link] [comments]
2023.06.04 20:08 Dear_Future_1691 Matt Walsh vs TERFS
2023.06.04 17:46 subredditsummarybot Your /r/PopHeads [FRESH] recap for the week of May 28 - June 03
Sunday, May 28 - Saturday, June 03
Top 5 Other Posts
submitted by subredditsummarybot
to popheads [link] [comments]
2023.06.04 12:00 milb_bot 06/03/2023 Daily Minor League Hitter Standouts
Yesterday's Standout Hitters stats for games since 04/25/2023
AAA Standouts Luis Matos 3/5 K -- [CF, 21, PCL - SF] - [F] [T] .392 BA .430 OBP .135 ISO 74 AB 1 HR 4 SB 6 BB% 7 K%
Elly De La Cruz 1/3 BB -- [SS, 21, INT - CIN] - [F] [T] .319 BA .423 OBP .362 ISO 141 AB 12 HR 11 SB 14 BB% 25 K%
🔥🔥 Tyler Soderstrom 2/5 2 HR 2K -- [C, 21, PCL - OAK] - [F] [T] .250 BA .295 OBP .267 ISO 120 AB 8 HR 5 BB% 29 K%
Jordan Diaz 3/5 2 2B 2K -- [3B, 22, PCL - OAK] - [F] [T] .405 BA .463 OBP .324 ISO 37 AB 3 HR 9 BB% 14 K%
Connor Norby 2/5 HR K -- [2B, 22, INT - BAL] - [F] [T] .292 BA .347 OBP .175 ISO 154 AB 4 HR 2 SB 6 BB% 17 K%
Jonathan Ornelas 3/5 2B SB -- [SS, 23, PCL - TEX] - [F] [T] .248 BA .336 OBP .119 ISO 109 AB 1 HR 2 SB 11 BB% 21 K%
Zack Gelof 2/3 2BB 2 SB -- [2B, 23, PCL - OAK] - [F] [T] .299 BA .415 OBP .197 ISO 117 AB 4 HR 10 SB 16 BB% 26 K%
Joe Perez 2/4 3B HR K -- [3B, 23, PCL - HOU] - [F] [T] .294 BA .351 OBP .160 ISO 119 AB 3 HR 3 SB 7 BB% 29 K%
Michael Siani 1/3 BB 2 SB -- [CF, 23, INT - CIN] - [F] [T] .223 BA .325 OBP .146 ISO 130 AB 5 HR 10 SB 13 BB% 26 K%
Jonathan Arauz 2/4 3B HR BB K -- [SS, 24, INT - NYM] - [F] [T] .222 BA .338 OBP .179 ISO 117 AB 5 HR 2 SB 15 BB% 20 K%
Davis Wendzel 1/2 HR 3BB -- [3B, 26, PCL - TEX] - [F] [T] .277 BA .396 OBP .304 ISO 112 AB 8 HR 1 SB 14 BB% 21 K%
Alex Jackson 2/4 2 HR BB K -- [C, 27, INT - MIL] - [F] [T] .302 BA .375 OBP .349 ISO 43 AB 4 HR 8 BB% 29 K%
Brett Sullivan 3/4 2B 3B HR BB -- [C, 29, PCL - SD] - [F] [T] .500 BA .562 OBP .571 ISO 14 AB 1 HR 12 BB% 0 K%
AA Standouts Junior Caminero 3/5 K -- [SS, 19, SOU - TB] - [F] [T] .304 BA .304 OBP .043 ISO 23 AB 0 BB% 21 K%
Jasson Dominguez 2/3 BB -- [CF, 20, EAS - NYY] - [F] [T] .254 BA .390 OBP .220 ISO 118 AB 7 HR 5 SB 17 BB% 22 K%
Jordan Lawlar 2/3 HR -- [DH, 20, TEX - ARI] - [F] [T] .215 BA .315 OBP .168 ISO 107 AB 4 HR 7 SB 10 BB% 27 K%
Jordan Lawlar 2/4 2B -- [SS, 20, TEX - ARI] - [F] [T] .215 BA .315 OBP .168 ISO 107 AB 4 HR 7 SB 10 BB% 27 K%
Jonatan Clase 0/2 2BB 2 SB -- [CF, 21, TEX - SEA] - [F] [T] .212 BA .328 OBP .242 ISO 99 AB 6 HR 19 SB 14 BB% 33 K%
Pete Crow-Armstrong 1/4 HR 2K -- [LF, 21, SOU - CHC] - [F] [T] .248 BA .328 OBP .193 ISO 109 AB 5 HR 6 SB 8 BB% 23 K%
Kyren Paris 1/4 HR BB K -- [SS, 21, SOU - LAA] - [F] [T] .250 BA .388 OBP .208 ISO 120 AB 7 HR 13 SB 17 BB% 32 K%
🔥🔥 Juan Brito 4/5 2B HR BB -- [2B, 21, EAS - CLE] - [F] [T] .393 BA .485 OBP .214 ISO 28 AB 1 HR 15 BB% 12 K%
🔥 Victor Mesa Jr. 4/5 HR -- [CF, 21, SOU - MIA] - [F] [T] .230 BA .327 OBP .163 ISO 135 AB 5 HR 8 SB 11 BB% 30 K%
Colt Keith 1/3 2BB -- [2B, 21, EAS - DET] - [F] [T] .310 BA .393 OBP .254 ISO 126 AB 7 HR 1 SB 11 BB% 21 K%
A.J. Vukovich 2/4 HR -- [LF, 21, TEX - ARI] - [F] [T] .262 BA .286 OBP .252 ISO 107 AB 5 HR 2 SB 3 BB% 28 K%
A.J. Vukovich 1/3 2B SB -- [LF, 21, TEX - ARI] - [F] [T] .262 BA .286 OBP .252 ISO 107 AB 5 HR 2 SB 3 BB% 28 K%
🔥 Jose Tena 4/6 2B 3B K SB -- [SS, 22, EAS - CLE] - [F] [T] .203 BA .301 OBP .106 ISO 123 AB 1 HR 6 SB 10 BB% 25 K%
Eddys Leonard 1/5 HR -- [SS, 22, TEX - LAD] - [F] [T] .275 BA .340 OBP .229 ISO 131 AB 5 HR 1 SB 7 BB% 23 K%
Ronny Simon 2/5 HR SB -- [2B, 23, SOU - TB] - [F] [T] .272 BA .375 OBP .184 ISO 103 AB 3 HR 6 SB 13 BB% 17 K%
Jose Devers 2/4 2B HR K -- [2B, 23, SOU - MIA] - [F] [T] .269 BA .333 OBP .139 ISO 108 AB 1 HR 2 SB 6 BB% 16 K%
Joey Loperfido 1/3 HR 3BB K -- [CF, 24, TEX - HOU] - [F] [T] .302 BA .440 OBP .198 ISO 106 AB 4 HR 10 SB 19 BB% 23 K%
Alsander Womack 2/3 BB 2 SB -- [2B, 24, SOU - CWS] - [F] [T] .292 BA .377 OBP .150 ISO 120 AB 5 HR 4 SB 10 BB% 15 K%
🔥🔥 Chad Stevens 2/4 2 HR BB K 2 SB -- [3B, 24, TEX - HOU] - [F] [T] .160 BA .286 OBP .130 ISO 100 AB 3 HR 6 SB 13 BB% 41 K%
Niko Kavadas 1/2 HR 2BB -- [1B, 24, EAS - BOS] - [F] [T] .258 BA .438 OBP .323 ISO 93 AB 9 HR 22 BB% 35 K%
Imanol Vargas 2/3 2B HR 2BB K -- [1B, 24, TEX - LAD] - [F] [T] .273 BA .377 OBP .191 ISO 110 AB 5 HR 14 BB% 36 K%
Austin Shenton 4/4 2 2B HR BB -- [3B, 25, SOU - TB] - [F] [T] .316 BA .433 OBP .254 ISO 114 AB 7 HR 17 BB% 25 K%
Jack Dunn 2/3 HR 3BB SB -- [LF, 26, EAS - WSH] - [F] [T] .286 BA .460 OBP .175 ISO 63 AB 3 HR 11 SB 22 BB% 13 K%
A+ Standouts Edwin Arroyo 1/3 BB K SB -- [SS, 19, MID - CIN] - [F] [T] .220 BA .268 OBP .129 ISO 132 AB 3 HR 7 SB 5 BB% 18 K%
T.J. White 1/4 HR BB -- [1B, 19, SAL - WSH] - [F] [T] .174 BA .287 OBP .198 ISO 86 AB 5 HR 13 BB% 31 K%
Ryan Clifford 0/3 2BB -- [RF, 19, SAL - HOU] - [F] [T] .200 BA .282 OBP .227 ISO 75 AB 5 HR 1 SB 9 BB% 29 K%
Carter Jensen 1/2 2BB -- [C, 19, MID - KC] - [F] [T] .204 BA .407 OBP .157 ISO 108 AB 3 HR 5 SB 25 BB% 20 K%
Adael Amador 2/5 2B SB -- [2B, 20, NWL - COL] - [F] [T] .300 BA .378 OBP .220 ISO 150 AB 8 HR 11 SB 10 BB% 10 K%
Aeverson Arteaga 1/3 HR BB K -- [SS, 20, NWL - SF] - [F] [T] .213 BA .308 OBP .199 ISO 136 AB 5 HR 3 SB 10 BB% 22 K%
Harry Ford 3/5 HR 2K -- [C, 20, NWL - SEA] - [F] [T] .262 BA .427 OBP .183 ISO 126 AB 6 HR 3 SB 19 BB% 20 K%
Jake Fox 1/3 BB SB -- [CF, 20, MID - CLE] - [F] [T] .213 BA .301 OBP .090 ISO 89 AB 1 HR 2 SB 11 BB% 22 K%
James Triantos 2/4 2B BB -- [2B, 20, MID - CHC] - [F] [T] .333 BA .429 OBP .139 ISO 72 AB 2 HR 4 SB 9 BB% 5 K%
Blaze Jordan 2/5 2B -- [3B, 20, SAL - BOS] - [F] [T] .348 BA .382 OBP .227 ISO 132 AB 6 HR 1 SB 6 BB% 11 K%
Alejandro Osuna 3/5 3B -- [RF, 20, SAL - TEX] - [F] [T] .294 BA .397 OBP .137 ISO 102 AB 2 HR 7 SB 13 BB% 23 K%
🔥 Brayan Buelvas 2/4 2K 4 SB -- [RF, 20, MID - OAK] - [F] [T] .188 BA .257 OBP .094 ISO 32 AB 1 HR 5 SB 5 BB% 28 K%
Abimelec Ortiz 2/3 HR 2BB -- [1B, 21, SAL - TEX] - [F] [T] .357 BA .429 OBP .536 ISO 28 AB 4 HR 14 BB% 20 K%
Victor Bericoto 2/4 HR BB K -- [RF, 21, NWL - SF] - [F] [T] .301 BA .344 OBP .176 ISO 136 AB 6 HR 1 SB 7 BB% 18 K%
Geraldo Quintero 2/4 2 2B -- [LF, 21, SAL - ATL] - [F] [T] .220 BA .281 OBP .110 ISO 127 AB 1 HR 6 SB 7 BB% 20 K%
Frank Rodriguez 2/5 HR K -- [C, 21, MID - LAD] - [F] [T] .115 BA .179 OBP .115 ISO 26 AB 1 HR 0 BB% 39 K%
🔥🔥 Alex Freeland 3/3 2B 3BB 2 SB -- [SS, 21, MID - LAD] - [F] [T] .275 BA .381 OBP .115 ISO 131 AB 1 HR 12 SB 12 BB% 25 K%
Tsung-Che Cheng 2/2 2B BB SB -- [SS, 21, SAL - PIT] - [F] [T] .318 BA .438 OBP .290 ISO 107 AB 5 HR 6 SB 17 BB% 15 K%
Ben Ross 1/3 HR BB K -- [RF, 21, MID - MIN] - [F] [T] .237 BA .318 OBP .167 ISO 114 AB 5 HR 4 SB 10 BB% 25 K%
Drake Baldwin 1/3 HR 2BB -- [C, 22, SAL - ATL] - [F] [T] .235 BA .363 OBP .245 ISO 102 AB 7 HR 15 BB% 19 K%
Victor Scott II 2/4 2B BB K 3 SB -- [CF, 22, MID - STL] - [F] [T] .275 BA .375 OBP .145 ISO 131 AB 2 HR 22 SB 10 BB% 17 K%
Jace Jung 3/4 2B BB -- [2B, 22, MID - DET] - [F] [T] .265 BA .378 OBP .221 ISO 113 AB 6 HR 14 BB% 23 K%
Trey Lipscomb 2/5 2B HR -- [3B, 22, SAL - WSH] - [F] [T] .264 BA .329 OBP .186 ISO 129 AB 4 HR 4 SB 8 BB% 19 K%
Matt Suggs 3/5 2 HR 2K -- [C, 23, SAL - WSH] - [F] [T] .346 BA .370 OBP .462 ISO 26 AB 4 HR 3 BB% 37 K%
Ronaiker Palma 2/2 2 2B 2BB -- [C, 23, NWL - COL] - [F] [T] .357 BA .438 OBP .286 ISO 14 AB 12 BB% 0 K%
A Standouts Ethan Salas 1/4 BB SB -- [C, 17, CAL - SD] - [F] [T] .333 BA .545 OBP .067 ISO 15 AB 1 SB 31 BB% 22 K%
🔥🔥 Nelson Rada 2/4 3B 2BB K SB -- [CF, 17, CAL - LAA] - [F] [T] .277 BA .417 OBP .045 ISO 112 AB 17 SB 15 BB% 17 K%
Luis Lara 2/3 2BB K SB -- [CF, 18, CAR - MIL] - [F] [T] .291 BA .413 OBP .049 ISO 103 AB 1 HR 8 SB 15 BB% 9 K%
Jorge Ruiz 1/5 BB 2 SB -- [LF, 18, CAL - LAA] - [F] [T] .310 BA .429 OBP .178 ISO 129 AB 3 HR 10 SB 13 BB% 12 K%
Andy Perez 0/3 2BB K SB -- [3B, 19, CAL - COL] - [F] [T] .230 BA .256 OBP .087 ISO 126 AB 1 HR 6 SB 3 BB% 15 K%
Danyer Cueva 2/5 HR K -- [2B, 19, CAR - TEX] - [F] [T] .253 BA .308 OBP .131 ISO 99 AB 2 HR 2 SB 7 BB% 38 K%
Angel Genao 2/4 2B -- [3B, 19, CAR - CLE] - [F] [T] .250 BA .276 OBP .071 ISO 28 AB 3 BB% 24 K%
Roman Anthony 0/1 3BB -- [CF, 19, CAR - BOS] - [F] [T] .233 BA .387 OBP .128 ISO 86 AB 1 HR 6 SB 19 BB% 16 K%
Wilfredo Lara 3/5 K SB -- [DH, 19, FSL - NYM] - [F] [T] .242 BA .298 OBP .200 ISO 95 AB 5 HR 3 SB 6 BB% 28 K%
Pedro Ramirez 2/3 3B SB -- [2B, 19, CAR - CHC] - [F] [T] .254 BA .309 OBP .127 ISO 63 AB 1 HR 3 SB 5 BB% 19 K%
Pedro Ramirez 1/2 HR BB -- [2B, 19, CAR - CHC] - [F] [T] .254 BA .309 OBP .127 ISO 63 AB 1 HR 3 SB 5 BB% 19 K%
Jacob Reimer 3/4 2 2B BB -- [1B, 19, FSL - NYM] - [F] [T] .262 BA .379 OBP .087 ISO 103 AB 2 HR 3 SB 11 BB% 23 K%
Ahbram Liendo 1/3 2B BB K SB -- [3B, 19, CAR - BOS] - [F] [T] .169 BA .351 OBP .090 ISO 89 AB 1 HR 19 SB 19 BB% 29 K%
Ahbram Liendo 0/1 2BB SB -- [2B, 19, CAR - BOS] - [F] [T] .169 BA .351 OBP .090 ISO 89 AB 1 HR 19 SB 19 BB% 29 K%
🔥 Justin Crawford 2/4 3B K 2 SB -- [CF, 19, FSL - PHI] - [F] [T] .361 BA .432 OBP .113 ISO 97 AB 17 SB 9 BB% 20 K%
Gabriel Gonzalez 1/3 HR BB K -- [RF, 19, CAL - SEA] - [F] [T] .352 BA .413 OBP .185 ISO 108 AB 4 HR 1 SB 7 BB% 15 K%
Abel Bastidas 1/2 2BB -- [SS, 19, FSL - DET] - [F] [T] .172 BA .250 OBP .069 ISO 29 AB 6 BB% 25 K%
Carlos Colmenarez 2/4 HR 2K SB -- [SS, 19, CAR - TB] - [F] [T] .295 BA .403 OBP .180 ISO 61 AB 3 HR 3 SB 13 BB% 33 K%
Moises Ballesteros 0/2 2BB K SB -- [C, 19, CAR - CHC] - [F] [T] .243 BA .366 OBP .117 ISO 111 AB 2 HR 4 SB 15 BB% 12 K%
Moises Ballesteros 1/2 2B BB -- [1B, 19, CAR - CHC] - [F] [T] .243 BA .366 OBP .117 ISO 111 AB 2 HR 4 SB 15 BB% 12 K%
🔥🔥 Jett Williams 1/2 3BB 3 SB -- [SS, 19, FSL - NYM] - [F] [T] .213 BA .392 OBP .093 ISO 75 AB 1 HR 14 SB 18 BB% 23 K%
Diego Velasquez 2/3 2B BB K -- [2B, 19, CAL - SF] - [F] [T] .361 BA .462 OBP .092 ISO 119 AB 1 HR 6 SB 11 BB% 12 K%
Pedro Pineda 2/3 BB -- [RF, 19, CAL - OAK] - [F] [T] .167 BA .242 OBP .067 ISO 30 AB 2 SB 9 BB% 36 K%
Won-Bin Cho 3/5 2B K -- [RF, 19, FSL - STL] - [F] [T] .324 BA .420 OBP .078 ISO 102 AB 1 HR 8 SB 14 BB% 21 K%
Cole Young 1/4 HR -- [2B, 19, CAL - SEA] - [F] [T] .262 BA .388 OBP .146 ISO 130 AB 2 HR 9 SB 13 BB% 13 K%
Jesus Castillo 1/3 BB 2 SB -- [2B, 19, FSL - PIT] - [F] [T] .232 BA .398 OBP .051 ISO 99 AB 8 SB 20 BB% 17 K%
Thayron Liranzo 1/3 HR BB K -- [C, 19, CAL - LAD] - [F] [T] .269 BA .397 OBP .333 ISO 108 AB 10 HR 1 SB 17 BB% 28 K%
🔥 Joshua Baez 1/1 2B 4BB SB -- [DH, 19, FSL - STL] - [F] [T] .220 BA .356 OBP .169 ISO 59 AB 1 HR 4 SB 13 BB% 34 K%
Gavin Conticello 1/4 BB SB -- [3B, 19, CAL - ARI] - [F] [T] .178 BA .279 OBP .103 ISO 107 AB 2 HR 4 SB 10 BB% 22 K%
Jace Avina 1/4 BB K SB -- [RF, 19, CAR - MIL] - [F] [T] .191 BA .345 OBP .146 ISO 89 AB 3 HR 6 SB 14 BB% 31 K%
Brady House 2/5 2B HR K -- [3B, 20, CAR - WSH] - [F] [T] .312 BA .371 OBP .172 ISO 93 AB 3 HR 3 SB 8 BB% 20 K%
Ryan Spikes 1/3 HR BB -- [3B, 20, CAR - TB] - [F] [T] .198 BA .292 OBP .116 ISO 121 AB 3 HR 5 SB 10 BB% 28 K%
Roger Leyton 3/5 HR K SB -- [DH, 20, CAR - KC] - [F] [T] .263 BA .317 OBP .105 ISO 76 AB 1 HR 3 SB 3 BB% 28 K%
Jose Ramos 1/2 2BB K SB -- [SS, 20, CAL - SF] - [F] [T] .175 BA .273 OBP .105 ISO 114 AB 1 HR 6 SB 9 BB% 23 K%
Jhon Diaz 2/3 2B BB -- [DH, 20, CAR - TB] - [F] [T] .221 BA .294 OBP .126 ISO 95 AB 1 HR 3 SB 8 BB% 24 K%
Javier Sanoja 3/4 BB -- [CF, 20, FSL - MIA] - [F] [T] .263 BA .336 OBP .075 ISO 133 AB 12 SB 10 BB% 10 K%
Jared Serna 3/5 2B K 2 SB -- [SS, 21, FSL - NYY] - [F] [T] .351 BA .401 OBP .239 ISO 134 AB 8 HR 10 SB 8 BB% 17 K%
Rodolfo Nolasco 1/3 HR 2BB 2K 2 SB -- [RF, 21, FSL - PIT] - [F] [T] .240 BA .365 OBP .212 ISO 104 AB 4 HR 3 SB 14 BB% 36 K%
Omar Martinez 2/3 2B 2BB SB -- [C, 21, FSL - NYY] - [F] [T] .286 BA .421 OBP .169 ISO 77 AB 2 HR 3 SB 17 BB% 25 K%
Gabriel Rincones Jr. 3/4 2 SB -- [RF, 22, FSL - PHI] - [F] [T] .317 BA .423 OBP .212 ISO 104 AB 3 HR 12 SB 12 BB% 23 K%
Seth Stephenson 1/3 BB K 3 SB -- [DH, 22, FSL - DET] - [F] [T] .205 BA .299 OBP .116 ISO 112 AB 16 SB 7 BB% 29 K%
Cade Hunter 2/3 2 HR BB -- [C, 22, FSL - CIN] - [F] [T] .247 BA .352 OBP .146 ISO 89 AB 4 HR 4 SB 11 BB% 26 K%
submitted by milb_bot
to DynastyBaseball [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 17:23 Upstairs_Living_6232 i like rap mgk but wtf is this
2023.06.03 13:02 BlindKnowledge A new episode is available - Movie: Flight of the Navigator (1986)
submitted by BlindKnowledge
to BlindKnowledge [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 07:40 needalanguage Dillard Timeline?
Is this right?
2013 - Derick starts doing the show
2014 - June Dillard wedding (she signs a 5 year contract without knowing it (to be up in 2019?).
April 2015 - Israel Dillard born
May 2015 - first Josh scandal stories break
June 2015 - Megan Kelly interview
Dec 2015 - season one of "Jill and Jessa Counting On" officially started. the Dillards are named "stars" of the new show but not compensated.
I am confused about why Derick at least - would not ask about money before agreeing to be named "star" of a show? Or even before that? What was he told? Given that he had quit his job, planned to be a missionary with no income, had a child (and another one soon to be) how does one not ask anything about income in a show named after you? The Duggars gave them that house to use in Arkansas - but I feel like there must have been additional talks or no? He had a degree in accounting.
I believe JB is a controlling thief- I just don't get why Derick was so shocked this late into the game and what was Derick's plan to support his family if he had no source of income?
2016-2017 - more counting and more counting
July 2017 - Sam Dillard Born
2017 A. - Dillard hate tweets at a bunch of people - anti-trans - anti- gay parents.
2017 B. - Dillard's leave the show (two years before contract was up).- they get a lawyer and recoup some of the money from JB
Not sure if A or B came first?
November 2017- TLC announces that they no longer have a working relationship with Dillard in response to his twitter tirades
2018 - the Dillards do still have a relationship with Josh and Anna. There were reports of them going on double dates. I think they may have even addressed this in a YouTube video? People like to claim Derick cut thing off with the family because of Josh. But that is not the case
Dillards reveal on YouTube that they are not allowed in the Duggar house and still feuding with JB and estranged from "some of the family"
2018 - Derick says he was not fired from TLC because he could not be since he never had a contract (I see evidence of that now).
2019 - Josh federal investigation
2021 - Duggar trial - Dillards attend
submitted by needalanguage
to DuggarsSnark [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 03:53 autumntrauma Hell Or Earth Album Review
| || |
Hell Or Earth is 4th Dansty Gang’s sophomore studio album, following their debut studio album Dansty 2099,which was released on May 20, 2023. submitted by autumntrauma to autumntrauma [link] [comments]
The project was released on May 20, 2023 (a day early from it’s initial release), following the release of the lead and only single “AIHV” the week prior.
Although little to no announcements were teased for this album, on May 5, 2023, Legend Soska took to Twitter announcing that the album would be coming out within the next week.
The day before the album’s release, the duo took to Instagram to reveal the album’s cover art. Legend Soska would soon announce an early release of the album after it was leaked early:
Producers artist, boysarerolling, Autumn Trauma, Brandon Dalton, camm, Charlieperl, Chef9thegod, Curesful, Cxdy, DJ Moon, Dmac, Dynox, Gab3, Key Kelly, KP Beatz, Maaly Raw, Ng1max, PAX (Producer), Rok, Skybourneee, ssort, tana, Taz Taylor, thr6x, TnTXD, TrillGotJuice, young emphasis & YP Young Phil Writers artist, boysarerolling, Brandon Dalton, camm, Charlieperl, Chef9thegod, Curesful, Cxdy, DJ Moon, Dmac, Dynox, Gab3, Autumn Trauma!, Legend Soska, Key Kelly, KP Beatz, Maaly Raw, Ng1max, PAX (Producer), Rok, Skybourneee, ssort, tana, Taz Taylor, thr6x, TnTXD, TrillGotJuice, young emphasis & YP Young Phil Artwork GBCPIERRE & Shotbydecat Copyright © Foundation Media & Opium Distributor Foundation Media Label Opium Mixing Engineer Fritz Owens Phonographic Copyright ℗ Foundation Media & Opium Recording Engineer YP Young Phil Video 1st Assistant Camera Preston Taylor Video 2nd Assistant Camera Malik Miller Video 3d Animation Nicholai Vogel Video Additional Vfx Unculturals Video Assistant Director Baylor Kim Video Behind The Scenes Connor Cliff, Fromakbar & Taylor Fisher Video Casting Agency Casting Plug Video Cg Lead Nicholai Vogel Video Cgi OCD (Film) & Steelej Video Co-Director Baylor Kim Video Colorist Nicholai Vogel Video Compositing Dayan, Nicholai Vogel, The Old Firm Casuals, Samrycc & Steelej Video Crane Operator 3igfan0fmyself Video Credits Unculturals Video Director Decat & Shotbydecat Video Director Of Photography BenjiDidIt & Benji Flores Video Drone Operator David Kaufman Video Drone Pilot David Kaufman Video Editor Baylor Kim Video Electrician Jeff Jackson Video Gaffer 3igfan0fmyself, Jeffery Jackson & Jeff Jackson Video Grip 3igfan0fmyself, Jeffery Jackson & Jeff Jackson Video Lighting Jeff Jackson Video Location Studio Space Atlanta Video Makeup Artist Monique Vanderbrink Video Matchmove Debasis Sahu & Santosh Dash Video Producer Decat, Jeffery Jackson & Shotbydecat Video Production Assistant Connor Cliff, Fromakbar & Taylor Fisher Video Props Studio Space Atlanta Video Sound Design Ayodouson Video Steadicam Operator Joshua Heetderks Video Talent Corri.n Video Titles Unculturals Video Vfx Biohazard VFX & Unculturals Video Vfx Supervisor Nicholai Vogel
2023.06.03 01:19 TonyMontanaSaysHello Megyn Kelly on Jack Dorsey, Founder of Twitter, Calling Out Democrats After Biden's Fall
2023.06.02 23:55 Regular_Tiger8567 i like rap mgk but wtf is this
2023.06.02 23:08 -343-Guilty-Spark- Bonus Bonanza
https://www.halowaypoint.com/news/bonus-bonanza Header Image [Imgur]
Welcome to June. We are officially half-way through The Year of Our Arbiter 2023—isn't the passage of time terrifying!
Let’s get you caught up on all the latest happenings in the worlds of Halo, from Season 4: Infection news, an upcoming bonus XP weekend, getting your own Husky Raid maps into matchmaking, MCC modding, HCS DreamHack Dallas, and much more...
HALO INFINITE BONUS XP WEEKEND INBOUND
Looking to finish up that Battle Pass before Season 4: Infection arrives later this month? Bonus XP has come to Halo Infinite to help you out.
Alongside the HCS Global Invitational at DreamHack Dallas, spanning June 2 through to 10AM on June 5, you can earn bonus XP for completed matches in Halo Infinite.
COMMUNITY DOUBLES MAPS
This week, the Community Doubles playlist arrived in Halo Infinite and we’ve added four new community-made Forge maps for you and your partner. Jump in to test the strength of your teamwork and skill.
The maps added are Daimyo, Arrival, Dead Water, and Last Broadcast.
Halo Infinite concept art for the Infection mode showing three Spartans infected by Iratus
“Spartan Chatter” is a new avenue we are exploring to provide direct updates to the Halo community through the Discord Stage feature on the official Halo server.
In our latest episode, Sean Baron, Head of Halo Infinite Live Service, stopped by to answer community questions, discuss player customization, and share new details on what to expect when Season 4 arrives on June 20—including Infection and Career Rank.
On May 10, an update was released to address various community-requested quality-of-life improvements, sandbox tuning updates, and bug fixes, featuring developer commentary to break down each of these elements in further detail.
This blog details updates to modes (such as Super Fiesta’s addition of the campaign’s unique weapon and Equipment variants), sandbox balance tuning (including changes to the Disruptor, as well as Spike and Dynamo Grenades), Forge updates, and more.
HALO INFINITE MAY UPDATE
The Season 3 run of Intel data drops came to a close this week, providing some additional lore and context to certain narrative elements of the season—from Spartan Dinh’s backstory, to Created activity on some of the new maps, and disruptions caused by Iratus.
HALO INFINITE ECHOES WITHIN INTEL
FRACTURE: FIREWALL & PRECIPICE
Fracture: FIREWALL key art depicting an army of Executors in a human city with High Auxiliary Sloan displayed on a building and a Guardian in the background
The Fracture: FIREWALL event will return one last time on June 13, giving you a final opportunity to earn customization rewards for your CHIMERA armor as part of the free 20-tier Event Pass and claim your FIREWALL Logo Pin as part of Season 3’s Halo Gear Rewards.
Alongside that, the accompanying Precipice Story Shard series will also conclude when the event returns. In the latest chapter, High Auxiliary Sloan has learned of the Assembly—a clandestine cabal of AIs we discovered in data pads back in Halo: Reach. What does this uncovered mystery mean for the future of the Created?
STORY SHARD: PRECIPICE
FORGE FEATURES & HUSKY RAID
Wanna get your maps into matchmaking? Well, we’re on the lookout for your best Husky Raid arenas as we look to bring the fan-favorite mode to Halo Infinite.
If you’re feeling up to the creative challenge, you can start your map from scratch, or if you’re looking for some prefab templates you can download and utilize these in the creation of your Husky Raid map.
Once you feel your map is ready to be published, don’t forget to tag it with 343ask-HuskyRaid and be sure to include a screenshot. Have ‘em ready for June 30!
For more information (and a showcase of more amazing community maps), check out our latest issue of Forge Features.
FORGE FEATURES 012
SHOP & ULTIMATE REWARD
Complete all of your challenges this week in order to unlock the Ultimate Reward: the Orchid Cluster visor.
Halo Infinite image of the Orchid Cluster visor [Imgur]
And head over to the Shop to grab the Synthetic Dawn bundle, featuring the following items for your CHIMERA armor:
Halo Infinite image of the SYnthetic Dawn shop bundle [Imgur]
- Noob Cube stance
- Flayer Crysknife shoulders
- Synthetic Dawn armor effect
- Flayed Nerve armor coating
Happy Pride Month, Spartans! LGBTQIA+ Pride Month is a global celebration of self, identity, love, and freedom to be who we are. In the words of Steve Downes, the voice of Master Chief himself: A Spartan's job is to fight for all of humanity. We're all stronger together, celebrating the things that make us unique as the foundation of our community.
Log in to Halo Infinite and MCC at any time during the month of June and you’ll receive the free Unity emblem and nameplate in each respective game.
Image of the Halo Infinite and MCC Unity emblems for Pride Month [Imgur]
MCC Modtacular header showcasing eight community Halo mods
In case you missed it, we’ve been spotlighting a bunch of community-made mods for MCC.
We released our first issue back in April, where we looked at the likes of Cursed Halo Again, Halo 3: Combat Evolved, Halo 2 Uncut, Ultimate Forge, and more.
In May, we jumped feet-first into Flood-infected city streets. We unleashed mayhem on Sandtrap, battling against hordes of enemy AI—even the Didact and Gravemind showed up to the party! We saw Halo reimagined in Minecraft, and we fought the most terrifying boss of all... the Halo 3 rat.
HALO: MCC MOD SPOTLIGHT: MAY 2023
HALO ESPORTS HCS GLOBAL INVITATIONAL AT DREAMHACK DALLAS
Banner for HCS DreamHack Dallas 2023
With online competition complete in split 1, we have determined who will be participating in the HCS Global Invitational at Dreamhack Dallas from June 2-4.
The top 16 teams (10-NA, 4-EU, 1-MX, 1-ANZ) based on HCS points from all events year to-date will be competing for their slice of the $125K prize pool.
Catch all the action, including your chance to earn new Twitch Drops, by watching Twitch.tv/Halo.
Learn more by visiting halo.gg and by following HCS on Twitter!
For you fine folks who are heading over to HCS DreamHack Dallas this weekend, you’ll be able to get hands-on with some Season 4: Infection content coming to Halo Infinite on June 20.
For those of you at home, tune into the stream to get all the event exclusive news on Season 4. Whether we’re seeing you in chat or at the event itself, we hope you’re ready to go once more unto the breach for an exciting weekend of competitive Halo (featuring the new Ember Hex weapon coating Twitch Drops).
Halo Infinite image of the Ember Hex weapon coating
HALO GEAR PRIDE 2023 - HALO GEAR SHOP
Celebrate and show your support with the new 2023 PRIDE collection in the Xbox Gear Shop!
Image of 2023 Xbox Pride t-shirts
DR. SQUATCH x HALO
We partnered again with our friends at Dr. Squatch to re-release the legendary Halo Spartan Scrub and introduce the Spartan Shield deodorant. Hopefully, you were able to snag the new Spartan Shield deodorant before they sold out! If not, stay tuned for more availability later this year.
There’s still time to secure the Spartan Scrub and receive a code to unlock the exclusive Smellbringer Armor Coatings.
Head over to Halo x Dr. Squatch!
Image of Spartan Shield Deodorant from the 2023 Halo x Dr. Squatch partnership
In May, we revealed the cover art for Halo: Epitaph, illustrated by Chris McGrath.
Halo: Epitaph is the next novel by Kelly Gay, which will explore the final fate of the Didact in the wake of his defeat at the end of Halo 4 —and his subsequent composition in the Halo: Escalation comic series.
Scheduled for release on January 2, 2024, stay tuned for chapter previews later this year!
PRE-ORDER HALO: EPITAPH
Stripped of armor, might, and memory, the Forerunner warrior known as the Didact was torn from the physical world following his destructive confrontation with the Master Chief and sent reeling into the mysterious depths of a seemingly endless desert wasteland. This once powerful and terrifying figure is now a shadow of his former self—gaunt, broken, desiccated, and alone. But this wasteland is not as barren as it seems. A blue light glints from a thin spire in the far distance…
Thus begins the Didact’s great journey—the final fate of one of the galaxy’s most enigmatic and pivotal figures.
Cover art of Halo: Epitaph by Chris McGrath depicting the hooded figure of the Didact with half a broken helmet in a desert environment, the tower of Halo 3's map Epitaph in the background
- CANON FODDER – DIDACT'S DELIGHTS: In the May edition of Canon Fodder, we take a closer look at the cover art of Kelly Gay’s upcoming novel, Halo: Epitaph, featuring the return of the Didact, and dive into some other lore goodness.
- COMMUNITY CORNER – MOTOSTREAMS: In our latest Community Corner issue, we're joined by Moto Streams to learn about her history with Halo over the years and how she cultivated one of the most wholesome streaming communities out there!
- WAYPOINT APP SUNSETTING: The Halo Waypoint app for iOS and Android platforms will officially be sunset on June 7, 2023. The Halo Waypoint website on mobile and desktop will remain the home for Halo game service records, file shares, leaderboards, franchise news, HCS, code redemption, and more.
THE ARTIST’S CORNER This month’s piece from The Artist’s Corner is an illustration by David Heidhoff from Halo Mythos, depicting the Desecration of Ulgethon—a first contact encounter that would ignite decades of conflict between the Sangheili and San’Shyuum known as the War of Beginnings.
When the San’Shyuum landed on the desolate world of Ulgethon, a planet that appeared entirely uninhabited, the first pioneer detachment identified a repository of Forerunner relics. Upon arriving at the site, however, they found it inhabited by the Sangheili, and they spoke with their leader—an Arbiter known as Vema ‘Togad, who would come to be known as the Prophet’s Bane.
After learning of their intentions to excavate the ancient relics, ‘Togad slaughtered the San’Shyuum delegation and sent their severed heads back to the Anodyne Spirit as a warning. And so, the War of Beginnings erupted, with the San’Shyuum taking their dreadnought to the skies where it was met by a blockade of Sangheili ships, which is the scene depicted in the artwork below.
You can learn more about this fascinating period of early Covenant history in the Halo 2: Anniversary Terminals, the novel Halo: Broken Circle, and in the 2022 edition of the Halo Encyclopedia.
Halo Mythos art by David Heidhoff showing the War of Beginnings between the Sangheili and San'Shyuum on the world of Ulgethon [Imgur]
That brings us to the end of this Community Update.
Get started on those Husky Raid maps, check out some fantastic MCC mods, tune into the HCS stream this weekend, earn some bonus XP in Halo Infinite to round off your Battle Pass, and carve out some time in your calendar for January 2024 to reunite with the Didact in the Domain.
And, of course, prepare yourself for the wrath of Iratus when Season 4 arrives on June 20. The anticipation has been, shall we say... infectious.
This post was made by a script written and maintained by the Halo mod team to automatically post blogs from Halo Waypoint. If you notice any issues with the text output or think this was posted by mistake, please message the mods.
submitted by -343-Guilty-Spark-
to halo [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 21:51 Funny-Ad5966 i like rap mgk but wtf is this
2023.06.02 21:06 DangerousAd3169 i like rap mgk but wtf is this
2023.06.02 20:52 Educational-Dig-425 i like rap mgk but wtf is this
2023.06.02 18:10 lil_floja YOU FCKED A GIRL WITH WEBBED TOES? ft. Jamar Neighbors
2023.06.02 17:36 Crazy-Bother-73 i like rap mgk but wtf is this
2023.06.02 17:29 sisyfos2907 zkSync Community Update – May 2023
| || | submitted by sisyfos2907 to zkSync [link] [comments]
Welcome to the May 2023 monthly update for the zkSync community. The zkSync community achieved several exciting milestones last month. Let's dive in. 🎉 Thank you a million!
zkSync is built to enable freedom for the masses. In May, we reached a million followers on Twitter, and more than a million unique active addresses on the protocol. We are amazed by your reception and your support in fulfilling this mission. Bxpana dedicated a small thread
to thank you all for making this possible. https://preview.redd.it/9a1utjeihm3b1.png?width=1086&format=png&auto=webp&s=c2e107315f90fecb52cf3ba377d896bea91b0bca
It has been two months since zkSync Era Alpha Mainnet opened up to all. Landon, Data-wiz at Matter Labs, created a ZettaBlock Dashboard (Dashboard
) to track daily transactions, addresses, and other insightful metrics about protocol usage. Credit: Landon on ZettaBlock
A few reminders:
📢 Talks and AMAs
- ⚠️ zkSync Era Mainnet is in its Alpha stage. That means, despite our very careful approach to security (read more here), we cannot rule out occasional hiccups.
- ⚠️ For security reasons, we implemented a 24 hour execution delay. This means that if you withdraw your funds from zkSync Era Mainnet to Ethereum, it will take at least 24 hours for your funds to arrive. Read more about the delay on our blog.
- 💡Finally, bxpana put together a set of tips to help you navigate zkSync Era. You can find them on his GitHub repository.
- Alex Gluchowski, Co-Founder and CEO at Matter Labs, sat with the team at Argent to discuss how account abstraction enables freedom (Recording)
- Anthony Rose, Head of Engineering at Matter Labs, shared a Twitter Space with Flipside to chat about zero-knowledge proofs (Recording)
- Anthony explained how Matter Labs team focuses on scaling Ethereum to billions with Show Me the Crypto (Recording)
- Anthony talked about security and strategy with Halborn (Recording)
- Marco Cora, SVP of Business and Operations at Matter Labs, shared some insights into why devs should build on zkSync Era with LongHashX Accelerator (Recording)
- Antonio, DevRel at Matter Labs, joined LearnWeb3DAO for a workshop on account abstraction and paymasters (Recording)
- Sebastien, DeFi Lead at Matter Labs, joined Hype for an AMA on the zkSync Era Ecosystem (Recording)
- Sebastien sat with Flipside to discuss Liquid Staking Tokens, and DeFi trends (Recording)
- Omar, Head of Investments at Matter Labs, participated in a podcast with WAGMI Ventures to discuss zkSync Era (Recording)
More and more applications are integrating the zkSync Era network. Below you can also find a few applications that went live on on the protocol in May:
➡️ You can also find the list of apps live on zkSync Era on the ecosystem page.
First of all, we would like to announce that Michael Lee, former VP of Community at Activision Blizzard, joined Matter Labs as SVP of Growth. Welcome Michael! (News
With the launch of Mainnet, we saw a huge inflow in new developers and users. We reached the maximum server size on Discord (500k members). For this reason, and temporarily, new members will not be able to join. We have applied for an extension.
This month we would like to highlight the fantastic work that Feichi
, and Mint.eth
(Community Moderator) are doing in nurturing their local communities (China, Japan, and Vietnam respectively). For over a year, they have been providing support to users, engaging with projects, and crafting marketing campaigns to bond with their local community. If you are interested in doing so, feel free to kickstart the effort, and reach out to us! Dev zone
We are testing out Github Discussions for the developer community to allow the community to help each other out. We will be turning off the support tickets on Discord and direct the community to the Github Discussions to test things out. Thanks for your understanding and support https://github.com/zkSync-Community-Hub/zkync-developers/discussions/categories/announcements
- We released a new Hardhat-zksync-upgradable plugin. It enables seamless deployment and upgrading of smart contracts on the zkSync network. Please note that it is currently in the Alpha testing phase and lacks validations for upgrades. (Documentation)
- Updated the differences in behavior between Ethereum and zkSync Era (Documentation)
- You can now deploy your smart contracts in less than two minutes with Atlas! (Link)
- Argent provided a developer’s guide to using account abstraction on zkSync Era (Blog)
- 0xCygaar deployed a set of contracts that allows users to mint, send, and receive NFTs between Ethereum and zkSync Era using LayerZero (Tweet)
- JackHammer created zkSync Plus (https://zkplus.io/), an open-source all-in-one wallet for zkSync Era and zkSync Lite (Twitter)
- LearnWeb3 has announced a mini-course on zkSync Era starting June 21st (Tweet)
- Matter Labs is contributing to LongHashX Accelerator’s upcoming ZK Cohort (Tweet)
- On June 4th, Omoruvec, and Nathan will compete on the Season 2 of 0xTitans to represent the zkSync Era Community team (Tweet)
We are taking part in the incoming ETHPrague Hackathon (June 9-11). Find a description for the bounties on Account Abstraction, and paymasters (Notion
), there’s $10k USD to grab! Community-created content
The SyncHive continues on Discord (🎪│random > SyncHive - Activities hub). mary75 (zkStar Alumni) pins the weekly schedule on a monthly basis. This was the May 2023 schedule. Credit: mary75
Join the team!
- Want to know more about zkStars? Julia457 has been conducting several interviews with them, check them on the 🎪│random channel > Interview with zkStars thread.
- Anastalita.lens printed a well designed and informative booklet for zkSync Era (Twitter)
- Cryptam.eth created deep-dives on zkSync Era and the ecosystem. Both in English and Russian (Medium)
- OrangeCryptoCat made a cool animation for zkSync (Tweet)
- DashaMalyk shared tips on how to pay less fees while using zkSync Era (Tweet)
- GameOver#9212 compiles weekly stats on zkSync Era, find them in 🎪│random channel > the zkSync Era Stats
If everything here sounds exciting to you, check out the open positions
at Matter Labs. Remember: There is no token.
Scams are on the rise. We’ve banned thousands of bots and scammers thanks to our Community Moderators and attentive Discord members. Be careful of scammers who will try to rush you into believing things. We won’t ever DM you first, and our official announcements are posted on our Twitter
And that’s it for this month!
We look forward to continuing to work with you to make zkSync Era an amazing network and community.
Have suggestions for future community updates? Let us know on Discord
Cheers, sisyfos and bxpana
2023.06.02 16:17 kittehgoesmeow What A Day: Put THAT In Your Pipeline by Julia Claire & Crooked Media (06/01/23)
"I hear the term 'woke woke woke,'... Half the people can't define it, they don't know what it is." - Disgraced former president Trump taking a shot at Meatball Ron’s favorite boogeyman
Clown To The Wire We’re all sick of the fucking debt limit. But we’re also less than four days away from a global economic meltdown courtesy of the GOP, so we gotta talk about it.
I don’t make the rules.
It looks like Senate Republicans are gearing up to get amendment-happy as well.
- On Wednesday night, a bipartisan coalition in the House of Representatives passed the
ransom note bill to raise the debt ceiling 314-117. Members on both ends of the political spectrum comprised much of the bill’s opposition. The bill faces possible changes, stiffer competition, and more procedural chokepoints in the Senate, all while lawmakers race against the clock to get it passed before June 5, the date the Treasury has projected the U.S. will run out of borrowing authority. Without that: sorry nana, sorry bond holders in China, not enough money to pay what we owe.
- Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer said on Thursday that the upper chamber will remain in session until President Biden gets the bill for signature. He urged members of his caucus not to offer amendments, which, if passed, would send the bill back to the House. That plan is already out the window. In some rare productive infighting, Sen. Tim Kaine (D-VA) introduced an amendment to the debt-limit bill that would rescind its approval of the controversial Mountain Valley pipeline backed by Fossil-Fuel King Sen. Joe Manchin (W-VA).
- The 300-mile pipeline would stretch between northwest West Virginia and southern Virginia, and the delegation of Virginia Democrats in Congress has vocally opposed it from the beginning. Kaine rightly pointed out that the pipeline has nothing to do with the debt limit and had already announced that he would file this amendment earlier in the week. Sens. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) and Ed Markey (D-MA), our very good boys, both cited the provisions on the pipeline and fossil-fuel development in their statements announcing that they would vote against the bill.
It’s gonna be a long night. Next week should be fun, too!
- Under the Biden-McCarthy agreement, non-defense spending will remain mostly flat, while the military will, you guessed it, get a big fat increase. But that simply isn’t enough for the war hawks in the GOP who are very scared that China’s military will overpower America’s. Do they care that 11 million children in the United States live in poverty that could be alleviated by what would amount to a rounding error in the defense budget? They do not! Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) went on Fox News Wednesday night to claim the deal (which again, will increase an already-staggering $886 billion defense budget by 3.3 percent) is “a disaster for the United States military.”
- A number of senators want to force votes on amendments to the bill that will retard the process. Sen. Mike Lee (R-UT) says he will agree to an expedited agreement but only if his amendment gets a vote, and he estimated that there would be between 10 and 12 amendments total. That’s…not great, given how ponderous our blubbering senators can be! Nevertheless, most of them seem confident that the bill will pass by Thursday night. Hard-right Senators like Lee, Graham, and Rand Paul (R-KY) have all but promised to gum up the works unless the bill adopts more aggressive spending cuts to all non-defense programs.
Look No Further Than Crooked Media
The Trans community has been under attack by right-wing politicians across the country. But don’t let their noisy stunts fool you. They’re a loud, wrong minority, like John Mayer fans, or people who blame flight attendants for the delay. In reality, there’s never been more support for gay, trans and queer youth than right now, and it’s up to us to make that true, today and every day.
That’s why Vote Save America has launched their Fuck Bans: Leave Queer Kids Alone fund
. This Pride month, Crooked is working to help fundraise $50,000 to support groups on the ground in states that are banning care and targeting trans families including organizations like the Transgender Law Center, the Trans Justice Funding Project, and the Trans Youth Equality Foundation. If you’re interested in chipping in, head to https://votesaveamerica.com/fuckbans
Pissing off some of the GOP’s biggest creeps is just an added bonus.
Under The Radar In a frightening harbinger of the climate crisis to come, state lawmakers in Arizona have decided to halt housing construction that has already been approved in the Phoenix area, as well prohibit developers from building some new subdivisions, due to the dwindling water supply.
Phoenix and its suburbs reside in Maricopa County, which receives more than half of its water supply from groundwater, while the rest comes from rivers, aqueducts, and recycled wastewater. But unlike some of the latter sources, groundwater is a finite resource, and can take thousands of years or longer
to replenish. This halt in housing development will increase real-estate prices, and is likely to continue across the American southwest if climate change continues to go unaddressed and the 23-year drought in the region persists. But yeah, give another trillion dollars in federal funding to the military!
What Else? The Federal Trade Commission disclosed in a Wednesday court filing that a former employee of Amazon’s Ring doorbell-camera unit spied on female customers for months in 2017 using cameras placed in bedrooms and bathrooms.
The company will pay a $5.8 million settlement for privacy violations. The Supreme Court dealt another blow to organized labor on Thursday in a ruling that will make it easier for employers to sue over strikes that cause property destruction.
The (yikes) 8-1 decision sided with a Washington state concrete business, which sued the union representing its truck drivers when they were on strike. President Biden tripped over a sandbag and fell onstage after delivering an address at the Air Force Academy graduation ceremony (but he got right back up!).
Surprisingly agile for an octogenarian. Speaking of the Air Force, a new report shows that it tested a drone enabled by artificial intelligence to destroy specific targets, but when a human operator tried to override the drone’s mission, the A.I. ordered the drone to attack the human operator so the mission could be completed.
Hasta la vista, baby? House Speaker Kevin McCarthy is reportedly planning to give January 6 security footage to far-right conspiracy theorist and avowed election denier Julie Kelly.
Man, this guy is a non-stop great-decision machine. Sen. Tommy Tuberville’s (R-AL) national security adviser has resigned after the Washington Post reported that he was behind the senator's, ahem, controversial strategy of stalling military nominations in an attempt to stop a new DOD policy that helps ensure abortion access for service members. The stock market ticked up on Thursday as the bill to avert a GOP-imposed global financial crisis advanced through Congress.
Be Smarter Russian President Vladimir Putin repeatedly threatened to retaliate against the United States if it crossed an ambiguous “red line” of excessive interference in defense of Ukraine. Nevertheless, the White House persisted.
Last month, President Biden announced that the United States would help Ukraine obtain F-16 fighter jets, on top of the missiles, rocket launchers, advanced missile defense systems, drones, helicopters, and tanks it has already supplied or helped Kyiv obtain. So why are our national security officials ignoring Putin’s threats? Because of a general consensus since the war began that Putin’s threats have been all hot air
. As Maxim Samorukov, a Russia expert at the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, observed, the Kremlin “has devalued its red lines so many times by saying certain things would be unacceptable and then doing nothing when they happen.” Russia’s demonstrated reluctance to retaliate has been the driving force behind Secretary of State Antony Blinken’s decision to encourage the White House and Western allies to do more. But Western officials know that Putin’s hesitancy is not fixed, and could easily change if the war persists. Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Mark Milley estimated in a recent interview with Foreign Affairs that Russia has suffered as many as 250,000 casualties since it invaded Ukraine.
What A Sponsor
Are you ready to experience the ultimate in comfort and luxury? Welcome to Cozy Earth
, where they believe in the power of a good night’s sleep and the importance of true relaxation.
Picture this: you slip into bed, surrounded by the softest sheets you’ve ever touched. That’s the magic of Cozy Earth’s bedding. Made with premium viscose from bamboo, their sheets are breathable and temperature-regulating ensuring you wake up refreshed and rejuvenated every morning.
But it doesn’t end there. Cozy Earth is more than just bedding—it’s a lifestyle. Imagine lounging in the most luxurious loungewear, crafted with the same premium bamboo fabric. It’s like wrapping yourself in a cloud of comfort, whether you’re enjoying a quiet morning or unwinding after a long day.
Upgrade your sleep experience and transform your downtime with Cozy Earth’s premium bamboo bedding and loungewear. Save up to 35% off now at https://cozyearth.com/CROOKED
Light At The End Of The Email Billionaire troll and Twitter CEO Elon Musk is accused of insider trading in a class-action lawsuit, which alleges he intentionally manipulated the price of Dogecoin when he replaced Twitter’s bird logo with the Dogecoin logo, leading to a 30 percent jump in the coin’s price.
In a hilarious coincidence, he did that riiigghttt before he sold $124 million worth of the currency. Nine Democratic governors have sent a letter to leading textbook companies expressing opposition to GOP-demanded changes to textbooks and to warn them that they will be watching for the “inappropriate censor[ship]” of “comprehensive and accurate educational information.” Happy first day of Pride Month to all of our LGBTQ+ pals out there!
jamie loftus 🌭 on Twitter: "the fancier the hotel… the less free waffle in the morning…"
submitted by kittehgoesmeow
to FriendsofthePod [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 15:57 traumatized90skid I'm disillusioned by many of my former special interests...
I don't like that many of the things I enjoy as art, even many things that had a positive impact on my development, are tainted by abuses and crimes of the creators behind it, or abuse of people was directly involved in the making of it. I feel sad because the list of "ruined childhood" stuff I have includes what I consider to be some of the best music and writing.
But I can't ignore the abuse that happened and that makes it uncomfortable for me to enjoy.
Now many things are simply “ruined” for me, as in, the creator’s words or actions have been so dispicable as to taint my memory of, and enjoyment of, the thing I enjoyed as a kid.
I’m including jr. high and high school even though for much of that, I felt mature for my age mentally.
Anime & Manga: Rurouni Kenshin (manga’s creator was a pedophile)
Cartoons: Rick and Morty's Justin Roiland is a domestic abuser.
- TV Shows: Nickelodeon, especially the sliming and the gags in shows like All That, are now sus to me since I know that at that time Nickelodeon was under the influence of a pedo producer.
- Movies: Anything produced or promoted by Harvey Weinstein or written by/directed by/ starring “canceled” people like Woody Allen. I don't just mean canceled as in "one crazy person got mad on Twitter about some random bullshit" but no I mean when they actually hurt people.
- Also, I know that many movies I love tortured the actors, especially Stanley Kubrick, who is still one of my favorite directors, perhaps even THE favorite.
- R. Kelly. (Love the music, can’t stand hearing it now thinking about his victims.)
- Many famous musicians committed intimate partner violence and were abusive as partners. John Lennon is probably the one who broke my heart the most, but I like that he made a song apologizing (Woman).
- David Bowie is one of my favorite musicians but he had some sort of relationship with a teenage girl. It may have been a brief blip in a long career for him, but I could see her as a Penny Carson type of thing, and even that much turns my stomach.
- Elvis married a teenager, but you could argue social norms about marriage were different then. But still it makes me feel icky.
- Eric Clapton's racist rant about wanting to kick out all immigrants which was the inspiration for the "against the wall" part in The Wall by Pink Floyd. Idk I imagined that it was recreating a real Nazi rally, not simply re-stating and exaggerating for shock value what a beloved mainstream musician actually said.
- The fucking racism in the music industry - another reason I can't really enjoy Elvis music anymore, knowing he stole his shit from black people who were incredibly talented and didn't get the pay and recognition they deserved for their contributions to music history that were stolen.
- Kanye West. Dear gods...
- Harry Potter - victim of the author’s inability to leave trans people alone.
- Orson Scott Card was also a Mormon and anti-gay marriage, but that incident looks quaint compared to current controversies, but it does make me a bit uncomfortable to support someone who thinks my relationship ought to be illegal.
- Brandon Sanderson being a Mormon makes me uncomfortable as well. I do have ex-Mormon friends, but I also have an aunt who is currently a Mormon. I don't see them as all bad but I don't enjoy supporting anyone financially if they in turn give a large portion of that income to an actively anti-LGBTQ religion.
- Stonedrug comedy: now that marijuana is legal, and I've experienced it, and I know what many drugs are like from research, I know that a lot of that stuff is extremely inaccurate, making me unable to enjoy the “comedy” of it.
- Sex comedy: mostly hasn’t aged well. Has a lot of trivializing rape and sexual assault, cross-dressing as a punch line per se, etc. Stalking and using aggressive, some might even say terrorist/criminal, methods of "getting laid" in 80s comedies was all "good fun" and I cannot. Those are sex crimes.
- Video Games: Ugh… Literally where to even start?
- Japanese culture: I used to idolize a culture that's actually very xenophobic, sexist, and they did war crimes they refuse to own up to.
- American culture: ditto. It's also the most arrogant country in the world and I hate how Americans are always putting down other cultures without knowing shit about them.
Why are they ruined?
- Empathy for living victims. If there’s no living victims of someone anymore, or if they’re already dead, I’m a bit kinder to them (Tolkien, Kipling, etc.). But when I know that there are real people whose lives have been ruined or who have been hurt badly by a certain content creator, I cannot in good conscience enjoy the content anymore. And it ruins it for me to always be thinking about the suffering of the victims.
- Concern for the impact of the author's influence. If a person who's not very influential says some dumb Nazi bullshit, it won't have the same impact as a famous and well-admired person doing the same. This is also why I care more about living creators.
Sorry it's just so frustrating and it makes me too upset to even like new shows. It's hard for me to get into new things.
Like it feels like I should just give up. Everything betrays you and the world is full of shocking amounts of abuse and violence. Idk how to even live with this sometimes...
submitted by traumatized90skid
to AutismInWomen [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 13:28 HiTechLowLif3 I am beginning to think Musk Melon maybe transphobic...🙃
2023.06.02 12:00 milb_bot 06/01/2023 Daily Minor League Hitter Standouts
Yesterday's Standout Hitters stats for games since 04/23/2023
AAA Standouts 🔥🔥 Luis Matos 4/6 2B HR K -- [RF, 21, PCL - SF] - [F] [T] .375 BA .420 OBP .141 ISO 64 AB 1 HR 4 SB 7 BB% 7 K%
Brayan Rocchio 1/5 BB 2 SB -- [SS, 22, INT - CLE] - [F] [T] .310 BA .389 OBP .164 ISO 116 AB 1 HR 5 SB 11 BB% 12 K%
Osleivis Basabe 1/2 3BB -- [3B, 22, INT - TB] - [F] [T] .313 BA .403 OBP .091 ISO 99 AB 1 HR 6 SB 12 BB% 17 K%
Oswald Peraza 1/5 HR -- [SS, 22, INT - NYY] - [F] [T] .371 BA .409 OBP .516 ISO 62 AB 10 HR 1 SB 1 BB% 12 K%
🔥 Jordyn Adams 2/4 2 HR BB 2K -- [CF, 23, PCL - LAA] - [F] [T] .236 BA .320 OBP .200 ISO 110 AB 6 HR 12 SB 10 BB% 28 K%
Miguel Amaya 2/3 3BB -- [C, 24, INT - CHC] - [F] [T] .311 BA .456 OBP .156 ISO 45 AB 1 HR 19 BB% 22 K%
Justin Foscue 2/3 3B BB -- [3B, 24, PCL - TEX] - [F] [T] .298 BA .418 OBP .215 ISO 121 AB 4 HR 3 SB 15 BB% 10 K%
Jordan Westburg 2/4 2B HR -- [SS, 24, INT - BAL] - [F] [T] .336 BA .414 OBP .350 ISO 143 AB 12 HR 2 SB 11 BB% 22 K%
Yonathan Perlaza 3/6 3 2B 2K SB -- [LF, 24, INT - CHC] - [F] [T] .323 BA .420 OBP .250 ISO 96 AB 3 HR 5 SB 13 BB% 23 K%
Jonny DeLuca 3/4 HR SB -- [CF, 24, PCL - LAD] - [F] [T] .323 BA .362 OBP .262 ISO 65 AB 4 HR 3 SB 5 BB% 17 K%
Pedro Leon 2/3 2B HR BB SB -- [CF, 25, PCL - HOU] - [F] [T] .243 BA .317 OBP .216 ISO 111 AB 5 HR 5 SB 8 BB% 31 K%
🔥 Blake Perkins 4/4 2 HR BB -- [LF, 26, INT - MIL] - [F] [T] .330 BA .420 OBP .234 ISO 94 AB 3 HR 3 SB 14 BB% 21 K%
AA Standouts Jackson Chourio 1/5 2B K -- [CF, 19, SOU - MIL] - [F] [T] .252 BA .307 OBP .146 ISO 123 AB 4 HR 9 SB 6 BB% 22 K%
🔥🔥 Deyvison De Los Santos 3/5 HR K SB -- [3B, 19, TEX - ARI] - [F] [T] .202 BA .293 OBP .119 ISO 109 AB 4 HR 2 SB 9 BB% 24 K%
Jasson Dominguez 1/4 HR BB K -- [CF, 20, EAS - NYY] - [F] [T] .248 BA .390 OBP .230 ISO 113 AB 7 HR 6 SB 18 BB% 23 K%
James Wood 2/5 HR 3K -- [CF, 20, EAS - WSH] - [F] [T] .176 BA .222 OBP .176 ISO 17 AB 1 HR 5 BB% 38 K%
Jordan Lawlar 2/6 HR 2K -- [SS, 20, TEX - ARI] - [F] [T] .183 BA .295 OBP .135 ISO 104 AB 3 HR 7 SB 11 BB% 29 K%
Nick Yorke 3/5 K SB -- [2B, 21, EAS - BOS] - [F] [T] .322 BA .424 OBP .186 ISO 118 AB 4 HR 4 SB 13 BB% 23 K%
🔥🔥 Orelvis Martinez 3/4 2B HR BB -- [SS, 21, EAS - TOR] - [F] [T] .240 BA .350 OBP .423 ISO 104 AB 13 HR 13 BB% 21 K%
Diego Cartaya 1/5 HR K -- [C, 21, TEX - LAD] - [F] [T] .202 BA .327 OBP .247 ISO 89 AB 6 HR 11 BB% 31 K%
Darell Hernaiz 2/3 BB -- [SS, 21, TEX - OAK] - [F] [T] .378 BA .440 OBP .218 ISO 119 AB 4 HR 2 SB 10 BB% 14 K%
A.J. Vukovich 2/5 3B K -- [LF, 21, TEX - ARI] - [F] [T] .250 BA .282 OBP .221 ISO 104 AB 4 HR 2 SB 4 BB% 30 K%
A.J. Vukovich 1/3 HR K -- [3B, 21, TEX - ARI] - [F] [T] .250 BA .282 OBP .221 ISO 104 AB 4 HR 2 SB 4 BB% 30 K%
Felix Valerio 3/3 HR -- [2B, 22, SOU - MIL] - [F] [T] .277 BA .344 OBP .084 ISO 83 AB 1 HR 2 SB 7 BB% 18 K%
Eddys Leonard 3/5 2 2B -- [SS, 22, TEX - LAD] - [F] [T] .276 BA .350 OBP .220 ISO 123 AB 4 HR 2 SB 8 BB% 24 K%
Nasim Nunez 0/2 3BB 2K 2 SB -- [2B, 22, SOU - MIA] - [F] [T] .237 BA .348 OBP .052 ISO 135 AB 1 HR 18 SB 14 BB% 21 K%
🔥 Noah Mendlinger 4/5 2B HR -- [RF, 22, TEX - STL] - [F] [T] .393 BA .460 OBP .250 ISO 56 AB 3 HR 4 BB% 11 K%
Jose Sanchez 1/4 HR -- [3B, 22, EAS - WSH] - [F] [T] .162 BA .250 OBP .108 ISO 74 AB 2 HR 1 SB 10 BB% 18 K%
Sebastian Espino 1/3 HR K SB -- [DH, 23, EAS - TOR] - [F] [T] .259 BA .369 OBP .167 ISO 54 AB 2 HR 2 SB 13 BB% 22 K%
Claudio Finol 3/5 2 2B -- [3B, 23, EAS - PIT] - [F] [T] .244 BA .311 OBP .195 ISO 41 AB 2 HR 2 SB 8 BB% 23 K%
Caleb Roberts 1/2 4BB -- [C, 23, TEX - ARI] - [F] [T] .220 BA .340 OBP .098 ISO 41 AB 1 HR 3 SB 16 BB% 30 K%
Ryan Bliss 3/5 K 2 SB -- [2B, 23, TEX - ARI] - [F] [T] .371 BA .409 OBP .242 ISO 124 AB 6 HR 12 SB 5 BB% 19 K%
Ethan Wilson 3/4 2 2B HR K -- [DH, 23, EAS - PHI] - [F] [T] .296 BA .349 OBP .252 ISO 115 AB 7 HR 1 SB 6 BB% 22 K%
Adrian Del Castillo 1/2 HR 3BB -- [DH, 23, TEX - ARI] - [F] [T] .250 BA .366 OBP .141 ISO 92 AB 3 HR 1 SB 15 BB% 25 K%
Cole Roederer 2/4 HR -- [CF, 23, SOU - CHC] - [F] [T] .300 BA .404 OBP .175 ISO 40 AB 2 HR 14 BB% 21 K%
Grant Lavigne 2/3 2B 2BB -- [1B, 23, EAS - COL] - [F] [T] .273 BA .421 OBP .200 ISO 110 AB 5 HR 1 SB 17 BB% 19 K%
Donta' Williams 3/3 2 2B BB -- [LF, 23, EAS - BAL] - [F] [T] .156 BA .287 OBP .144 ISO 90 AB 2 HR 5 SB 14 BB% 28 K%
Alex Isola 2/3 2B HR BB -- [1B, 24, TEX - MIN] - [F] [T] .300 BA .389 OBP .227 ISO 110 AB 6 HR 1 SB 11 BB% 24 K%
Trei Cruz 2/4 HR BB 2K SB -- [CF, 24, EAS - DET] - [F] [T] .292 BA .394 OBP .274 ISO 113 AB 7 HR 3 SB 13 BB% 21 K%
Frankie Tostado 3/5 2B HR -- [1B, 25, EAS - WSH] - [F] [T] .252 BA .344 OBP .162 ISO 111 AB 5 HR 1 SB 12 BB% 14 K%
Nick Podkul 3/5 2B HR BB -- [1B, 26, EAS - PHI] - [F] [T] .323 BA .434 OBP .387 ISO 62 AB 6 HR 14 BB% 19 K%
Matt Kroon 3/3 2 2B 2BB SB -- [3B, 26, EAS - PHI] - [F] [T] .301 BA .390 OBP .155 ISO 103 AB 2 HR 7 SB 13 BB% 17 K%
A+ Standouts Edwin Arroyo 2/4 -- [SS, 19, MID - CIN] - [F] [T] .208 BA .252 OBP .131 ISO 130 AB 3 HR 5 SB 5 BB% 18 K%
T.J. White 2/5 -- [1B, 19, SAL - WSH] - [F] [T] .165 BA .264 OBP .177 ISO 79 AB 4 HR 12 BB% 34 K%
Carson Williams 1/3 2B BB K -- [SS, 19, SAL - TB] - [F] [T] .267 BA .382 OBP .244 ISO 86 AB 4 HR 5 SB 10 BB% 27 K%
🔥 Adrian Placencia 3/4 2B HR -- [2B, 20, NWL - LAA] - [F] [T] .283 BA .392 OBP .236 ISO 106 AB 5 HR 4 SB 15 BB% 28 K%
Jose Salas 1/4 BB K SB -- [SS, 20, MID - MIN] - [F] [T] .178 BA .259 OBP .089 ISO 101 AB 1 HR 4 SB 6 BB% 27 K%
Adael Amador 1/5 2K 2 SB -- [2B, 20, NWL - COL] - [F] [T] .295 BA .371 OBP .226 ISO 146 AB 8 HR 10 SB 10 BB% 11 K%
Emmanuel Rodriguez 3/6 HR BB 3K -- [CF, 20, MID - MIN] - [F] [T] .182 BA .337 OBP .130 ISO 77 AB 3 HR 3 SB 18 BB% 34 K%
Frederick Bencosme 1/3 BB K SB -- [SS, 20, SAL - BAL] - [F] [T] .239 BA .355 OBP .109 ISO 92 AB 5 SB 13 BB% 12 K%
Eduardo Garcia 1/3 2B BB -- [3B, 20, MID - MIL] - [F] [T] .181 BA .252 OBP .138 ISO 116 AB 2 HR 4 SB 7 BB% 33 K%
🔥 Kala'i Rosario 2/4 HR 3BB K -- [RF, 20, MID - MIN] - [F] [T] .305 BA .431 OBP .237 ISO 118 AB 6 HR 1 SB 15 BB% 25 K%
Alex De Jesus 3/4 3B -- [3B, 21, NWL - TOR] - [F] [T] .248 BA .317 OBP .220 ISO 109 AB 4 HR 1 SB 9 BB% 20 K%
J.J. D'Orazio 1/4 HR BB 2K -- [C, 21, NWL - ARI] - [F] [T] .284 BA .368 OBP .147 ISO 102 AB 3 HR 2 SB 11 BB% 17 K%
Tsung-Che Cheng 2/6 3B -- [SS, 21, SAL - PIT] - [F] [T] .292 BA .405 OBP .283 ISO 106 AB 5 HR 5 SB 15 BB% 18 K%
Wilderd Patino 1/4 2BB SB -- [CF, 21, NWL - ARI] - [F] [T] .267 BA .374 OBP .067 ISO 105 AB 10 SB 8 BB% 23 K%
Christian Cairo 1/2 HR BB K SB -- [2B, 21, MID - CLE] - [F] [T] .250 BA .393 OBP .118 ISO 68 AB 2 HR 5 SB 17 BB% 20 K%
🔥🔥 Ben Ross 4/6 2B 2 HR BB K -- [3B, 21, MID - MIN] - [F] [T] .239 BA .315 OBP .142 ISO 113 AB 4 HR 4 SB 9 BB% 25 K%
Tanner Schobel 3/6 2B HR K -- [2B, 21, MID - MIN] - [F] [T] .298 BA .385 OBP .153 ISO 124 AB 3 HR 6 SB 10 BB% 16 K%
Victor Scott II 1/2 2BB 3 SB -- [CF, 22, MID - STL] - [F] [T] .260 BA .354 OBP .142 ISO 127 AB 2 HR 21 SB 9 BB% 17 K%
Sheng-Ping Chen 2/4 HR BB K -- [2B, 22, NWL - ARI] - [F] [T] .202 BA .287 OBP .119 ISO 109 AB 3 HR 3 SB 10 BB% 27 K%
🔥 Alberto Rodriguez 3/6 2B 2 HR K -- [RF, 22, NWL - SEA] - [F] [T] .369 BA .412 OBP .432 ISO 111 AB 10 HR 4 BB% 25 K%
Jace Jung 3/3 2B BB -- [2B, 22, MID - DET] - [F] [T] .227 BA .333 OBP .191 ISO 110 AB 5 HR 13 BB% 27 K%
Garrett Spain 3/4 HR -- [CF, 22, NWL - TOR] - [F] [T] .358 BA .397 OBP .313 ISO 67 AB 4 HR 2 SB 5 BB% 27 K%
Brett Johnson 3/5 2 2B K SB -- [LF, 23, NWL - ARI] - [F] [T] .222 BA .300 OBP .148 ISO 27 AB 1 SB 9 BB% 25 K%
Eliezer Alfonzo 2/4 2B HR BB -- [C, 23, MID - DET] - [F] [T] .271 BA .317 OBP .094 ISO 96 AB 2 HR 6 BB% 8 K%
Omar De Los Santos 3/5 HR 2K SB -- [CF, 23, SAL - NYM] - [F] [T] .188 BA .254 OBP .107 ISO 112 AB 2 HR 10 SB 5 BB% 38 K%
🔥 Ernny Ordonez 5/5 3 2B HR -- [3B, 24, SAL - PIT] - [F] [T] .224 BA .304 OBP .122 ISO 49 AB 1 HR 10 BB% 25 K%
A Standouts Nelson Rada 1/4 K SB -- [CF, 17, CAL - LAA] - [F] [T] .261 BA .388 OBP .027 ISO 111 AB 16 SB 14 BB% 17 K%
Luis Lara 2/6 -- [CF, 18, CAR - MIL] - [F] [T] .278 BA .393 OBP .052 ISO 97 AB 1 HR 7 SB 14 BB% 9 K%
Jorge Ruiz 2/4 2 2B BB K -- [LF, 18, CAL - LAA] - [F] [T] .333 BA .444 OBP .183 ISO 126 AB 3 HR 8 SB 12 BB% 13 K%
🔥 Termarr Johnson 1/2 2B 3BB SB -- [2B, 18, FSL - PIT] - [F] [T] .264 BA .418 OBP .092 ISO 87 AB 1 HR 2 SB 19 BB% 34 K%
Sammy Hernandez 2/4 HR K -- [C, 19, FSL - TOR] - [F] [T] .197 BA .250 OBP .152 ISO 66 AB 1 HR 5 BB% 27 K%
Luke Adams 1/4 HR BB K -- [3B, 19, CAR - MIL] - [F] [T] .213 BA .379 OBP .225 ISO 89 AB 5 HR 10 SB 16 BB% 17 K%
Danny De Andrade 1/3 BB K SB -- [SS, 19, FSL - MIN] - [F] [T] .258 BA .364 OBP .151 ISO 93 AB 2 HR 2 SB 14 BB% 28 K%
Gregory Barrios 3/5 -- [SS, 19, CAR - MIL] - [F] [T] .252 BA .319 OBP .019 ISO 107 AB 6 SB 8 BB% 10 K%
Bryan Rincon 1/3 HR -- [SS, 19, FSL - PHI] - [F] [T] .264 BA .398 OBP .230 ISO 87 AB 4 HR 3 SB 16 BB% 26 K%
🔥 Ahbram Liendo 1/2 3BB K 2 SB -- [3B, 19, CAR - BOS] - [F] [T] .159 BA .333 OBP .080 ISO 88 AB 1 HR 17 SB 17 BB% 31 K%
Angel Tejada 2/4 HR BB -- [1B, 19, CAR - BAL] - [F] [T] .263 BA .337 OBP .171 ISO 76 AB 3 HR 2 SB 6 BB% 23 K%
Armando Cruz 1/4 2B BB K SB -- [SS, 19, CAR - WSH] - [F] [T] .169 BA .275 OBP .045 ISO 89 AB 2 SB 11 BB% 19 K%
Robert Lopez 2/4 2 2B K -- [C, 19, CAR - CLE] - [F] [T] .200 BA .259 OBP .080 ISO 50 AB 7 BB% 27 K%
Gabriel Gonzalez 2/3 2B BB K -- [RF, 19, CAL - SEA] - [F] [T] .360 BA .419 OBP .170 ISO 100 AB 3 HR 1 SB 6 BB% 15 K%
Elijah Green 1/4 HR BB 3K SB -- [CF, 19, CAR - WSH] - [F] [T] .252 BA .372 OBP .159 ISO 107 AB 3 HR 12 SB 16 BB% 38 K%
Jadher Areinamo 3/4 2B BB -- [2B, 19, CAR - MIL] - [F] [T] .317 BA .341 OBP .037 ISO 82 AB 3 SB 3 BB% 18 K%
Luis Ravelo 3/5 BB K -- [SS, 19, CAR - BOS] - [F] [T] .279 BA .385 OBP .144 ISO 104 AB 3 HR 4 SB 13 BB% 24 K%
Diego Velasquez 2/3 2BB -- [2B, 19, CAL - SF] - [F] [T] .358 BA .444 OBP .092 ISO 120 AB 1 HR 6 SB 9 BB% 12 K%
Cameron Cauley 1/3 BB K 2 SB -- [SS, 20, CAR - TEX] - [F] [T] .294 BA .354 OBP .147 ISO 102 AB 2 HR 11 SB 8 BB% 31 K%
🔥 Juan Chacon 2/3 2B 2BB K 2 SB -- [LF, 20, CAR - BOS] - [F] [T] .296 BA .410 OBP .092 ISO 98 AB 12 SB 15 BB% 23 K%
Ismael Mena 4/4 2B -- [CF, 20, CAR - CHC] - [F] [T] 1.000 BA 1.000 OBP .250 ISO 4 AB 0 BB% 0 K%
Daylen Lile 1/4 2B BB K SB -- [LF, 20, CAR - WSH] - [F] [T] .266 BA .352 OBP .153 ISO 124 AB 3 HR 11 SB 11 BB% 19 K%
Lizandro Rodriguez 3/4 K SB -- [2B, 20, CAR - KC] - [F] [T] .196 BA .323 OBP .150 ISO 107 AB 3 HR 5 SB 12 BB% 22 K%
Stiven Acevedo 1/4 3B BB SB -- [CF, 20, CAR - BAL] - [F] [T] .171 BA .254 OBP .162 ISO 117 AB 4 HR 11 SB 9 BB% 38 K%
Kay-Lan Nicasia 2/4 2B BB K SB -- [RF, 21, CAR - MIL] - [F] [T] .287 BA .429 OBP .080 ISO 87 AB 1 HR 11 SB 20 BB% 23 K%
Isaac Bellony 2/4 2B 3B BB -- [RF, 21, CAR - BAL] - [F] [T] .385 BA .467 OBP .308 ISO 13 AB 13 BB% 20 K%
Ethan Workinger 2/4 HR -- [LF, 21, CAR - ATL] - [F] [T] .272 BA .355 OBP .224 ISO 125 AB 6 HR 3 SB 10 BB% 19 K%
Carlos Aguiar 1/3 HR BB -- [RF, 21, FSL - MIN] - [F] [T] .267 BA .325 OBP .276 ISO 105 AB 5 HR 3 SB 7 BB% 28 K%
Kyle Nevin 2/4 HR BB -- [3B, 21, CAL - LAD] - [F] [T] .244 BA .306 OBP .178 ISO 45 AB 1 HR 8 BB% 22 K%
🔥 Sammy Infante 2/4 2 2B BB 2K 3 SB -- [2B, 21, CAR - WSH] - [F] [T] .217 BA .312 OBP .060 ISO 83 AB 13 SB 7 BB% 31 K%
Kody Huff 2/4 2B HR -- [C, 22, CAL - COL] - [F] [T] .176 BA .279 OBP .108 ISO 74 AB 1 HR 11 BB% 25 K%
Graham Pauley 2/4 2B HR -- [3B, 22, CAL - SD] - [F] [T] .274 BA .434 OBP .104 ISO 106 AB 2 HR 10 SB 19 BB% 11 K%
submitted by milb_bot
to DynastyBaseball [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 11:28 Significant-Maize293 i like rap mgk but wtf is this